Thread: FS: 2 A5 Notebooks (Apica and Rhodia) and Life Noble A5 Black Cover

Thanks

Default FS: 2 A5 Notebooks (Apica and Rhodia) and Life Noble A5 Black Cover

For sale is a lot of 2 unused A5 sized notebooks The first is an Apica CD Premium with 96 sheets of plain white paper. It has a cellophane sleeve over the covers with an information slip in Japanese between the two. The second notebook is a Rhodia Heritage raw tartan with 80 sheets/160 pages of lined ivory paper. Both notebooks, of course, have fountain pen friendly paper. They also both have table of contents, though the one in the front of the Apica (called an index) is small. The Rhodia notebook is still sealed in cellophane, though a small part of it at the bottom tore away. It also has a tiny crease, as shown in one of my pictures. What may look like a larger crease in my first picture is just the section where the cellophane tore away.

Also included is a Life Noble A5 black notebook cover. It is essentially unused. These Life covers are specially made for the LIFE Noble series notebooks but will fit any standard size A5 notebook. They are hand-made of a high quality, soft vinyl and have a sewn in page mark. It also has a pen loop and three card slots. $38 for this lot of 2 A5 notebooks and Life cover including shipping in the USA. I will accept PayPal or a check/money order. If you are interested, please send me a private message. Thank you.

2 A5s and cover 1c.JPG2 A5s and cover 2a.JPG2 A5s and cover 3a.JPG2 A5s and cover 4a.JPG2 A5s and cover 5b.JPG2 A5s and cover 6a.JPG2 A5s and cvoer 7a.JPG

Thanks

Default Re: FS: 2 A5 Notebooks (Apica and Rhodia) and Life Noble A5 Black Cover

Bump.

Thanks

Bump for a fine Seller.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

Zhivago (September 17th, 2022)

Thanks

Bump.

Thanks

Bump.

Thanks

Bump.

Thanks

Bump.

Thanks

Hi Zhivago,
    I will take this deal also, provided we can close on the Polar Ice F-C you're selling (posted "I'll take it").
    Freight ride-along to save you a bit of money?
    LMK,
    ~J.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~JJ View Post
    Hi Zhivago,
    I will take this deal also, provided we can close on the Polar Ice F-C you're selling (posted "I'll take it").
    Freight ride-along to save you a bit of money?
    LMK,
    ~J.
    Please stop posting these messages in my for-sale threads. Thank you.

Thanks

I don't understand the problem. You ran an ad to sell something, I'm agreeing to buy it and wanting to pay you for the goods, after which point the ad would be, as far as I know, of no further use nor interest. You KNOW of the problem with PM-ing, so how else would you propose that I contact you -- start a new thread in the hopes that you'll see it and respond? Please explain.
    Warmest personal regards,
    ~J.

Thanks

As I told you in another of my for sale threads, I created a thread in the site feedback forum describing your problem. Four other members have also posted in it, you have not. Posting there would be less intrusive than posting in these for sale threads.

https://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread...t-See-Send-PMs
    Last edited by Zhivago; October 24th, 2022 at 02:04 PM.