Thread: Graf von Faber-Castell Anello set in Ebony - any interest?

Thanks

Default Graf von Faber-Castell Anello set in Ebony - any interest?

Hello,

I have always liked fine pens, but have never been what you would call a collector. I "graduated" from Parker/Sheaffer to Waterman, and a few years ago treated myself to this set. I have the fountain pen (fine nib), ballpoint pen and pencil.

The FP has had very little use, and has sat in my desk drawer since I stopped working full-time several years ago. The BP and pencil get occasional use, but are in excellent condition also. It seems a pity that they aren't getting used regularly, but I have not been sure how to go about finding a buyer - I'm hoping that this might be the place!

I would consider selling the FP separately, but will only part with the BP and pencil if sold as a set with the FP. Not really sure of the value/worth, but am working on that.

I am on Vancouver Island, in Canada. Would prefer to sell locally/Vancouver, given the horror stories re. internet scams, but I might be open to offers from further afield.

Thank you.

Mike McHugh
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Default Re: Graf von Faber-Castell Anello set in Ebony - any interest?

Hello,

I posted about these items a couple of months ago now. I did get some private responses, but I had some trouble responding to them, for some reason. "Life" also got in the way for a little while ...

Anyway, I have done some research and think that $450 US (ca. $600 Can) would be a reasonable price for the fountain pen; this would include shipping within North America. For the ballpoint and pencil, I think that $500 US ($650 Can) is reasonable.

If you disagree, please feel free to make an offer. Thank you!

Mike McHugh