Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Q + Trump = what's our future?

Thanks

Default Re: Q + Trump = what's our future?

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    I wouldn’t have said “a lack of composure”. It resembles what we used to call “little man syndrome “, or the need to appear to be the smartest person in the room syndrome. Given your record of error so often, we can ignore or dismiss that you are smarter. However, you sure know how to talk some sh@&t.
    This from the guy who is easily reduced to "YOU WATCH TUCKY!!! LOL!!!". Similar, if less vulgar than the periodic inundation of "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FUCKER!!!".

But yeah, I'm the one with a lack of composure and easily excitable simply for typing complete sentences and paragraphs.

You guys get nuttier the more you try to maintain these absurd arguments.
    I know enough about Tucker Carlson to know you are repeating his talking points on several topics.

I also know you choose not to participate in democracy.

I also know you choose to vilify Fauci for taking an evidenced based approach with health issues.

Your a closeted or wannabe radical. Perhaps lacking the gonads to attend the Jan 6 event.

I’m not saying your stupid or dumb, but you don’t appreciate the concept of balance.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,082 Times in 632 Posts

On the original topic (Trump and Q Anon and the right-wing fringe) here's a piece from a fairly neutral source. It looks as if Trump is willing to incite violent attacks by his followers to achieve his political ends.

Trump frequently accuses the far-left of inciting violence, yet right-wing extremists have killed 329 victims in the last 25 years, while antifa members haven't killed any, according to a new study

James Pasley
    Jul 31, 2020

New research, based on almost 900 politically-motivated plots and murders in the US since 1994, found only one person's death in the last 25 years was linked to "antifa" or anti-fascists, and the person who died was the attacker. In comparison, over that same period, 329 murders were linked to the far-right.

When the label was broadened from anti-fascists to left-wing violence, it found 21 victims had been killed since 2010, compared to 117 in right-wing violence in the same time period.

Jihadist groups were responsible for 95 people's deaths since 2010.

The database, which was compiled by a thinktank called the Center for Strategic and International Studies, was launched after Trump's administration spent several months stoking the possibility of left-wing violence, especially during the George Floyd protests. Seth Jones, a counter-terrorism expert, who helped create the dataset, told The Guardian: "Left-wing violence has not been a major terrorism threat."

He said: "The most significant domestic terrorism threat comes from white supremacists, anti-government militias and a handful of individuals associated with the 'boogaloo' movement that are attempting to create a civil war in the United States."

https://www.businessinsider.com/righ...ne-2020-7?op=1
    Last edited by Chip; September 29th, 2022 at 01:04 PM.

Thanks

From Fox News, so it has to be the truth. Wonder if he got mugged by a lizard person?

Washington man tells police Trump told him to fight 'lizard people'

By Kathleen Joyce | Fox News

An armed Washington state man stopped in the middle of an intersection last month to fight “lizard people” because President Trump told him to, police said.

The Pierce County Sheriff’s Office said they received a call on Nov. 25 in Parkland, Wash., that a 54-year-old man had stopped his white SUV in the middle of an intersection, waved an AK47 and screamed about “sending in the news” and “lizard people.”

Police arrived at the scene and started closing in on the man who put his weapons away in the car and laid on the ground as per police orders. The man allegedly resisted being handcuffed before police tasered him.

According to police, the man said he had “snorted methamphetamine to lose weight” and had been prescribed morphine.

“The meth doesn’t make me crazy man, the lizard people are real!” he reportedly told officers. He also said Trump called his home to inform him about the “lizard people” and that he needed to fight them before they took over, police said. The man, police reported, claimed that Trump told him an “alpha dragon” had kidnapped his family and were holding them hostage.

The man reportedly said he screamed because he wanted to “attract the news vans” so “his story could be documented for history.”

The department said the man was “heavily under the influence of a stimulant” and was transported to a hospital for treatment. He was subsequently put in a 14-day mental health evaluation hold, the office said. The office did not release the man’s name.

Deputies said after they searched the man’s SUV they discovered a loaded Century Arms AK47, a loaded Ruger .357 revolver, 5 loaded magazines for the AK47, a holster for the revolver, and a wooden bat.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washingto...-lizard-people
    Last edited by Chip; September 29th, 2022 at 01:41 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,087 Times in 660 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    From Fox News, so it has to be the truth. Wonder if he got mugged by a lizard person?

Washington man tells police Trump told him to fight 'lizard people'

By Kathleen Joyce | Fox News

An armed Washington state man stopped in the middle of an intersection last month to fight “lizard people” because President Trump told him to, police said.

The Pierce County Sheriff’s Office said they received a call on Nov. 25 in Parkland, Wash., that a 54-year-old man had stopped his white SUV in the middle of an intersection, waved an AK47 and screamed about “sending in the news” and “lizard people.”

Police arrived at the scene and started closing in on the man who put his weapons away in the car and laid on the ground as per police orders. The man allegedly resisted being handcuffed before police tasered him.

According to police, the man said he had “snorted methamphetamine to lose weight” and had been prescribed morphine.

“The meth doesn’t make me crazy man, the lizard people are real!” he reportedly told officers. He also said Trump called his home to inform him about the “lizard people” and that he needed to fight them before they took over, police said. The man, police reported, claimed that Trump told him an “alpha dragon” had kidnapped his family and were holding them hostage.

The man reportedly said he screamed because he wanted to “attract the news vans” so “his story could be documented for history.”

The department said the man was “heavily under the influence of a stimulant” and was transported to a hospital for treatment. He was subsequently put in a 14-day mental health evaluation hold, the office said. The office did not release the man’s name.

Deputies said after they searched the man’s SUV they discovered a loaded Century Arms AK47, a loaded Ruger .357 revolver, 5 loaded magazines for the AK47, a holster for the revolver, and a wooden bat.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washingto...-lizard-people
    I'm sure Trump will defend that man's right to vote.

Typos courtesy of Samsung Auto-Incorrect™
    M: I came here for a good argument.
    A: No you didn't; no, you came here for an argument.
    M: An argument isn't just contradiction.
    A: It can be.
    M: No it can't. An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition.
    A: No it isn't.
    M: Yes it is! It's not just contradiction.
    A: Look, if I argue with you, I must take up a contrary position.
    M: Yes, but that's not just saying 'No it isn't.'
    A: Yes it is!
    M: No it isn't!

Thanks

I don't know if Americans realise what a laughing-stock your redneck Trumpets are in the rest of the World.
    But I'm sure they don't care. What confuses me is that we hear all the shouting about 'democracy' and 'freedom', yet only about half of you actually vote, and you lock up black youths up at an alarming rate.
    Sorry I don't mean to be offensive at all, and I'm sure most of 'us' on here will be intelligent moderate people, but to 'us' the hypocrisy is breathtaking.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joolstacho For This Useful Post:

Chip (September 30th, 2022), Lloyd (September 29th, 2022)

Thanks

It's old news, 2016 or so. But I think it underlines the dangers of seriously crazy people having access to highly lethal weapons.

The Nashville bomber was also a Lizard People/Q-Anon fanatic.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ry-ncna1253819

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chip For This Useful Post:

Lloyd (September 29th, 2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joolstacho View Post
    I don't know if Americans realise what a laughing-stock your redneck Trumpets are in the rest of the World.
    But I'm sure they don't care. What confuses me is that we hear all the shouting about 'democracy' and 'freedom', yet only about half of you actually vote, and you lock up black youths up at an alarming rate.
    Sorry I don't mean to be offensive at all, and I'm sure most of 'us' on here will be intelligent moderate people, but to 'us' the hypocrisy is breathtaking.
    It's always painful to encounter someone from abroad who knows nothing about the USA, other than what he or she sees / hear on CNN, and subsequently allows it to leave them with such a misinformed opinion about our Country.
    Worse, then he comes here and reads the offensive garbage that the 3 stooges have plastered all over this sub-forum and it reinforces his negative & egregiously misguided opinion about the USA.

If anyone or anybody is responsible for our having become a laughing stock around the world it is 1) CNN, 2) malcontents like our beloved stooges and 3) the buffoons we call our leaders who stand up in front of the world's cameras looking in their audience for dead people or describing our relationship with a heinous arch enemy as a longstanding "strong alliance."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    ‘Trump Is a Messianic Figure in the QAnon Calls’

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...calls-00058671

I think it comes down to whether Americans want a liberal democracy or rule by the people.

Obviously, the Republicans are the least popular and what's popular in important. They have won by being critical toward everyone except white males. If you don't believe it, listen to Rush Limbaugh and Jerry Falwell in the 1990's.

If most people want abortion, same sex marriage, equal protection and rights for black and brown plus females, and guns, that's how it should be if most want it.

Trump knows his base and he is trying to expand it. Abortion being gone, the Evangelicals are happy. They may be even less inclined to vote. Their interest in taking care of mothers and children through government assistance and to provide free birth control may not be of interest.
    Do you honestly think what is going on now in this country there will be a country left in 6 more yrs?
    3.5 million illegals this year across the southern boarder, that’s not counting the ones that we know nothing about which is estimated at 1/3 that we do know about so do the math around 5 million if that continues for 6 more yrs well don’t take a genius to figure where this nation will be then!!., that’s 35,000,000 human beings that’s just one problem the democrats created first day in White House with the stroke of a pen!…..
    At some point common sense has to take over our way of thinking about these things!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GWT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    ‘Trump Is a Messianic Figure in the QAnon Calls’

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...calls-00058671

I think it comes down to whether Americans want a liberal democracy or rule by the people.

Obviously, the Republicans are the least popular and what's popular in important. They have won by being critical toward everyone except white males. If you don't believe it, listen to Rush Limbaugh and Jerry Falwell in the 1990's.

If most people want abortion, same sex marriage, equal protection and rights for black and brown plus females, and guns, that's how it should be if most want it.

Trump knows his base and he is trying to expand it. Abortion being gone, the Evangelicals are happy. They may be even less inclined to vote. Their interest in taking care of mothers and children through government assistance and to provide free birth control may not be of interest.
    Do you honestly think what is going on now in this country there will be a country left in 6 more yrs?
    3.5 million illegals this year across the southern boarder, that’s not counting the ones that we know nothing about which is estimated at 1/3 that we do know about so do the math around 5 million if that continues for 6 more yrs well don’t take a genius to figure where this nation will be then!!., that’s 35,000,000 human beings that’s just one problem the democrats created first day in White House with the stroke of a pen!…..
    At some point common sense has to take over our way of thinking about these things!
    There will a country left, but it may not be what you want.

Americans have lots of money, but the distribution is such that only a small percentage has this wealth due to Republicans. I’d like to see it be more balanced.

The US has always benefited from immigration. The problem is, our elected officials are more inclined toward being re-elected than doing something constructive. There is no reason “dreamers “ should not have a path to citizenship.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    If anyone or anybody is responsible for our having become a laughing stock around the world it is 1) CNN, 2) malcontents like our beloved stooges and 3) the buffoons we call our leaders who stand up in front of the world's cameras looking in their audience for dead people or describing our relationship with a heinous arch enemy as a longstanding "strong alliance."
    Nothing to do with Trump?

Thanks

I think the rest of the world has stopped laughing. If Tucky says the world is laughing, get a second opinion.

The world prefers normalcy even in difficult times. The last thing that is needed is a self absorbed person with power.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck Naill For This Useful Post:

ethernautrix (October 1st, 2022)

Thanks

Nothing to do with Trump?

And where, exactly, did I say that??? I can't seem it find it.......
    This is how you idiots work. It will take about two more of your respective posts, each of which iteratively gins up each others misinformation, until you are stating, with authority, that I said that.......
    Last edited by 724Seney; September 30th, 2022 at 03:27 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 724Seney For This Useful Post:

dneal (September 30th, 2022)

Thanks

I think the rest of the world has stopped laughing. If Tucky says the world is laughing, get a second opinion.

The world prefers normalcy even in difficult times. The last thing that is needed is a self absorbed person with power.
    So there you have it.....
    The only difference between you and Trump (as two self absorbed people) is that at least he has power.
    You've got "bupkis."

Thanks

Here's what you said. Point by point replies:

*CNN reports news. If any news outlet attracts international ridicule, it's Fox, which airs lies, propaganda, and bum-kissing interviews with fanatics and crazies, all under the banner of patriotism.

**Being neither a narcissist nor a megalomanic (like some here) I have no illusion that what I post on the net has the slightest effect on world opinion.

***As buffoons go, Trump has few equals in recent history.

As far as "heinous arch-enemies" who do you mean? Obviously not Russia.

Donald Trump just can’t stop praising Vladimir Putin

Chris Cillizza
    28 March 2022

At a campaign rally in Georgia over the weekend, the former President, again, praised Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“The smartest one gets to the top,” Trump told the crowd. “That didn’t work so well recently in our country. But they ask me, ‘Is Putin smart?’ Yes, Putin was smart. And I actually thought he was going to be negotiating. I said, ‘That’s a hell of a way to negotiate, put 200,000 soldiers on the border.’”

Trump added that Putin made a “big mistake,” but that “it looked like a great negotiation.”

That all sounds a lot like what Trump has been saying about Putin almost since the start of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,’” Trump said during an interview with conservative radio hosts last month. “Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine – of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.”

The very next day, Trump said almost the same thing.

“They say, ‘Trump said Putin’s smart.’ I mean, he’s taking over a country for two dollars’ worth of sanctions,” Trump told a crowd at a fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago, according to a recording of the event. “I’d say that’s pretty smart. He’s taking over a country – really a vast, vast location, a great piece of land with a lot of people, and just walking right in.”

Then, in a speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference several days later, Trump tripled down. “Yesterday reporters asked me if I thought President Putin was smart,” he said. “I said, ‘Of course, he’s smart,’ to which I was greeted with ‘Oh, that’s such a terrible thing to say.’ I like to tell them, ‘Yes, he’s smart.’”

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/28/polit...art/index.html

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Chip For This Useful Post:

Lloyd (September 30th, 2022)

Thanks

Here's what you said. Point by point replies:

*CNN reports news. If any news outlet attracts international ridicule, it's Fox, which airs lies, propaganda, and bum-kissing interviews with fanatics and crazies, all under the banner of patriotism.

**Being neither a narcissist nor a megalomanic (like some here) I have no illusion that what I post on the net has the slightest effect on world opinion.

As far as "heinous arch-enemies" who do you mean? Obviously not Russia.

Donald Trump just can’t stop praising Vladimir Putin

Chris Cillizza
    28 March 2022

At a campaign rally in Georgia over the weekend, the former President, again, praised Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“The smartest one gets to the top,” Trump told the crowd. “That didn’t work so well recently in our country. But they ask me, ‘Is Putin smart?’ Yes, Putin was smart. And I actually thought he was going to be negotiating. I said, ‘That’s a hell of a way to negotiate, put 200,000 soldiers on the border.’”

Trump added that Putin made a “big mistake,” but that “it looked like a great negotiation.”

That all sounds a lot like what Trump has been saying about Putin almost since the start of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,’” Trump said during an interview with conservative radio hosts last month. “Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine – of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.”

The very next day, Trump said almost the same thing.

“They say, ‘Trump said Putin’s smart.’ I mean, he’s taking over a country for two dollars’ worth of sanctions,” Trump told a crowd at a fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago, according to a recording of the event. “I’d say that’s pretty smart. He’s taking over a country – really a vast, vast location, a great piece of land with a lot of people, and just walking right in.”

Then, in a speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference several days later, Trump tripled down. “Yesterday reporters asked me if I thought President Putin was smart,” he said. “I said, ‘Of course, he’s smart,’ to which I was greeted with ‘Oh, that’s such a terrible thing to say.’ I like to tell them, ‘Yes, he’s smart.’”

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/28/polit...art/index.html
    Yep, here we go!
    You've done a lovely job of recording your opinions. All of which I am afraid we will have to agree to disagree.
    BUT, I did not ask you for your opinions, I asked you for a fact.
    As usual you are light on facts (as in non-existent) but full of opinions.......... as well as shit.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 Times in 1,324 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chip
    This is precisely an inadvertent admittance of Chip's nutty Blue-Anon bias. The Q-Anon folks will say the opposite, that Fox is news and CNN is propaganda.

Rational people see that both are propaganda outlets, for each party, layering actual news with so much political spin it's not worth paying attention to (other than to see what the current narrative is).

Chuck, here's where your "I wrote a book" quip goes, but there are a bunch more you could easily riff off of.

Low hanging curveball...
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

@dneal, thank you for all the attention. It lets me know your at least reading my posts.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 Times in 1,324 Posts

Chuck, I read most ef everyone’s posts here. It’s really entertaining watching you and the other Chuckleheads turn on each other, so I’ve been staying out of the way and enjoying the clown show.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

24. The Following User Says Thank You to dneal For This Useful Post:

724Seney (September 30th, 2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post

Low hanging curveball...
    As opposed to a screwball hitting the dirt.

Thanks

As usual you are light on facts (as in non-existent) but full of opinions.......... as well as shit.
    Quotes of what Trump said about Putin at a recent rally are not facts?