Thread: +1 for eBayer martini.de

bardolator

Default +1 for eBayer martini.de

I purchased a white tortoise Pelikan M400 at a very fair price from Regina Martini, who is located in Germany. Despite the language and time differences, communication was good, shipment seemed to be quick, and the pen was in perfect condition when it arrived. The pen had been listed as a Fine, but the email I received instructed me to inform them which nib I wanted in the notes on the PayPal transaction. Unfortunately, the PayPal page I got was different from any I'd seen before, and I didn't see a place for a note, but I emailed RM, and received the Medium nib I requested.

I did not receive a box for the pen, just a stiff paper sleeve; I'm not sure whether this is an option that I missed because my German is rusty (and I didn't babelfish every word on the page), or if it's SOP from Europe, but be aware if you're expecting a box that you might not get one. The German post also apparently does not provide tracking numbers.

This isn't a complaint, just an observation for those who need the info! I LOVE my pen and would definitely deal with RM again.

Thanks

I've had excellent service from them. I've gotten about 6 pens there, with the better pens coming in boxes. I also requested a few nib upgrades from the listed items, and was happily accommodated.

Thanks

I can also honestly vouch for them. One of the 5-6 pens I've bought from them had a problem and that was resolved immediately at their expense. Very good service!