Thread: 9 Pens for sale - Omas, Eversharp Doric, etc

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default 9 Pens for sale - Omas, Eversharp Doric, etc

For sale -
    1 - Omas 360 Teal - wonderful cotton resin material, was originally a rollerball but modded by Newtonpens to accept M800 nib units which easily screws into the section. The pen fills via eyedropper. Does not come with a nib unit you will have to provide your own. The mod alone cost me $100. Pens in great condition. Unfortunately Omas no longer make pens, here's your chance to get an awesome Omas pen. Asking $485... Reduced to $435
    Pictures & Video - https://imgur.com/a/Azhc1rZ

2 - Omas 360 Red - wonderful cotton resin material, was originally a rollerball but modded by Newtonpens to accept M800 nib units which easily screws into the section. The pen fills via eyedropper. Does not come with a nib unit you will have to provide your own. The mod alone cost me $100.
    NOTE that this pen does have a hairline crack in the cap but it's not very noticeable and appears to be stable; pen caps onto the body without any issue. I would say that the hairline is more costmetic, does not effect pen function. Aside from the hairline crack pen body is otherwise in great condition.
    If you like to purchase pen with the pelican m800 gold nib I can let it go with this pen for $100 extra (these nibs normally goes for $200+ from what I've seen), it is a medium nib ground to cursive italic and good writer. Unfortunately Omas no longer make pens, here's your chance to get an awesome Omas pen. Asking $349... Reduced to $295
    Pictures & Video - [url]https://imgur.com/a/0rQPPjN[/url

3 - Omas Ogiva - lovely cotton resin material with fluted design, piston filler mechanism, high ink capacity, piston filler works as it should. Has a 18k gold that appears to be a fine point, nib does have some bounciness to it allowing you to get decent line variation. Unfortunately Omas no longer make pens, here's your chance to get an awesome Omas pen. Asking $485... Reduced to $399
    Pictures & Video - https://imgur.com/a/XV0gTWL

Shipping within USA preferred. Payment by PayPal. Thanks for looking

Last edited by akafridi3; October 9th, 2022 at 01:36 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: 9 Pens for sale - Omas, Eversharp Doric, etc

Updated list
    Last edited by akafridi3; October 1st, 2022 at 09:53 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: 9 Pens for sale - Omas, Eversharp Doric, etc

Reduced