Thread: FS: TWSBI: 2 Eco Lot, Classic; Kaweco: 2 Classic Sport Lot & Rotring Skynn

Thanks

Default FS: TWSBI: 2 Eco Lot, Classic; Kaweco: 2 Classic Sport Lot & Rotring Skynn

For sale are the following two single fountain pens and two two fountain pen lots.

A TWSBI Classic in black with steel M nib. Excellent condition with no more than light signs of use. Piston filler. Original version with cap that doesn't post securely. It will come in its original box with papers, wrench and silicone grease. $25 including shipping in the USA.

Rotring Skynn in red with an XL nib. Excellent condition with no more than light signs of use. The rubbery grip hasn't degraded and is not stained. The small cap that covers the nib can post. The pen wrote well in my use of it. No box or papers but converter included. $22 including shipping in the USA.

2 TWSBI Eco fps: White Eco with steel 1.1 italic nib and clear Eco T with steel EF nib. Both haven't been inked or used. Piston fillers. No boxes but I will ship with papers, wrench and silicone grease. TWSBI Eco lot has sold.

2 Kaweco Class Sport fps: Red with gold plated B nib and grey with steel BB nib. Both lightly used with no more than light signs of use. I will include two cartridges. I've decided to keep the grey pen so $13 for the red Kaweco Sport with B nib including shipping in the USA.

I will accept PayPal or a check or money order. If you are interested in any of the pens, please send me a private message. There is no need to post "pm sent" in the thread. Thank you.

Kaweco TWSBI Rotring 1b.JPGKaweco TWSBI Rotring 2a.JPGKaweco TWSBI Rotring 3c.JPGKaweco TWSBI Rotring 4c.JPG2 Ecos 1b.JPG2 Ecos 2b.JPG2 Ecos 3a.JPG
    Last edited by Zhivago; November 19th, 2022 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: TWSBI: 2 Eco Lot, Classic; Kaweco: 2 Classic Sport Lot & Rotring Skynn

Bump.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: TWSBI: 2 Eco Lot, Classic; Kaweco: 2 Classic Sport Lot & Rotring Skynn

Bump.

Thanks

Bump.

Thanks

Bump.