Thread: FS: eBag Pro Slim Laptop Backpack "desk-in-a-backpack"

Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 Times in 2,505 Posts

Cool FS: eBag Pro Slim Laptop Backpack "desk-in-a-backpack"

FOR SALE: eBag Pro Slim Backpack in black Cordura.

Do you like hiking and writing with your fountain pens? Do you wish you had a compact and light pack to carry your writing kit in organized fashion? This is it! And at a price much less than if you bought from eBags today. Easily fits into an overhead compartment while protecting all your writing gear, and attaches to the handle of your wheeled carry-on bag.

I bought it to use as a desk while traveling and hiking, to carry my pens, stationary, ink, books and whatnot. It has places for everything you can think of for the writer and pen enthusiast, even a place for a notebook computer if you so wish. There is a compartment in the bottom for odd-shaped things, like ink bottles or lunch. A water bottle slips into the side. The shoulder straps can be tucked away (see photo).

I bought two but never used this one. It's been in my closet since new and is in perfect condition. No signs of use. No stains. No wear. No fading. You really ought to read eBag's details and specifications. The MSRP is $149, and even with eBag's discount you save $15 here!

$79 $65 including shipping to any lower 48 USA states address. More elsewhere. First private message that reads "I'll take the eBag" with email address and delivery address holds the item pending prompt payment of Square invoice emailed to you.

Only the black one is available.

IMG_6372.JPGIMG_6371.JPGIMG_6375.JPGIMG_6377.JPGIMG_6378.JPG
    Last edited by FredRydr; January 24th, 2024 at 08:32 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: eBag Pro Slim Laptop Backpack "desk-in-a-backpack"

Looks like a nice bag and looks lighter than all mine but I have, sadly, two poorly used Roots leather bags, a knapsack often ignored and some sort of U of S satchel that is not balanced but taking up space in my closet plus I still have the ultimate soft leather briefcase from Samsonite that is no longer made and set me back $300 or so dollars in Vancouver in 2000. It just won't wear out.
    Mags or Rob Maguire MB 149, 147, 146,144, Mozart, Boehme, Sailor Realo, Aurora Optima, Churchmen Prescriptor and Parson's Essential, Parker 51 1.3 mm stub, Parker Vacumatic 1939 OB Can, TWSBI's (540,580, Mini and Vac 700), Pelikan M 1000/800 Demonstrator 600/200 demoM/200 OBB, Visconti Rembrandts (2), Lamy, Cross, Watermans, Pilots, Sheaffer's, Omas 360 LE 84/360, GvFC, Esterbrooks J and SJ, Bexley Jitterbug, Taccia, Eversharp 1952 flex, Edison Herald, Franklin Christoph Piper.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 Times in 2,505 Posts

Default Re: FS: eBag Pro Slim Laptop Backpack "desk-in-a-backpack"

Bump