Results 981 to 1,000 of 1090

Thread: The Trump 2024 thread...

Thanks

Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warbler View Post
    Over the line, bucko.
    Quite frankly, I prefer the crypto spam posts over this kind of offensive crap.
    Reported.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    Over the line, bucko.
    Reported.
    Really? You’re going to report me for this? You truly do have TWS! Anyway just who are you going to report me to? When I asked, I was told there are no mods or admins:

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Szanto View Post
    okay, I will wait for an actual moderate or admin to respond to this thread. thanks.
    There are no mods. There aren't even any admins, either. The list is owned and paid for by one person, who doesn't want anything to do with the running of it, but also has no interest in finding someone who will. Those of us who have been here for a long time attempt to make things work through a loose web of moderately-agreed upon... conventions, if not rules. Take a look at a person's join date, gauge the tone of their comments, and then decide whether to put any weight in their suggestions for how to navigate these waters.
    And just what am I being reported for? Insulting Trump‽‽‽‽

This is especially galling considering you recently said this:

"He who has the gold makes the rules."

No one is required to be here.

If you want "active" moderation, just toodle on over to the other place. It is more than abundant there.
    So why don’t you just “toodle on over to the other place”?
    Last edited by Warbler; March 28th, 2024 at 04:50 AM.

Thanks

Today HCR is reporting on several Trump supporters including Mike Lindell, Kary Lake, Rona McDaniel, Jeffrey Clark, and John Eastman as all are in the news. None of these people benefitted from their relationship with Donald Trump. How can justice be served, and Trump not be held accountable?
    Last edited by Chuck Naill; March 28th, 2024 at 06:30 AM.
    “He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8

Thanks

Over the line, bucko.
    Reported.
    Really? You’re going to report me for this? You truly do have TWS! Anyway just who are you going to report me to? When I asked, I was told there are no mods or admins:

okay, I will wait for an actual moderate or admin to respond to this thread. thanks.
    There are no mods. There aren't even any admins, either. The list is owned and paid for by one person, who doesn't want anything to do with the running of it, but also has no interest in finding someone who will. Those of us who have been here for a long time attempt to make things work through a loose web of moderately-agreed upon... conventions, if not rules. Take a look at a person's join date, gauge the tone of their comments, and then decide whether to put any weight in their suggestions for how to navigate these waters.

If you want "active" moderation, just toodle on over to the other place. It is more than abundant there.
    724Seney knows the rules of participation. Given his and others history here, nothing is "over the line, bucko". If it is, he would need to go as well. Below is clearly on the page to this section.

"Forum: Politics, Religion, and Society
    Topics pertaining to politics, religion, philosophy, and social issues. Not for the faint of heart. Also, do not post while high on ink fumes or after using ballpoints. However, please post as much as you want if coming from FPN. You have been warned."
    “He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck Naill For This Useful Post:

Warbler (March 28th, 2024)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    Over the line, bucko.
    Reported.

724Seney knows the rules of participation. Given his and others history here, nothing is "over the line, bucko". If it is, he would need to go as well. Below is clearly on the page to this section.

Topics pertaining to politics, religion, philosophy, and social issues. Not for the faint of heart. Also, do not post while high on ink fumes or after using ballpoints. However, please post as much as you want if coming from FPN. You have been warned."
    It's good to know that the one remaining Stooge and the new, latecomer Stooge have taken this position.
    Their combination of TDS, stupidity and horrifying insensitivity are quite something to note.

Yep, guys, no holds & no bars. Write down your words and remember them.
    They'll be back to take some huge bites out of your sorry asses very soon.

Thanks

Over the line, bucko.
    Reported.

It's good to know that the one remaining Stooge and the new, latecomer Stooge have taken this position.
    Their combination of TDS, stupidity and horrifying insensitivity are quite something to note.

What could you possibly post that is worse than what you've posted in the past?

Thanks

Over the line, bucko.
    Reported.

What could you possibly post that is worse than what you've posted in the past?
    Good point Chuck. You might think there's not much more I can do with a lying, piece of sh** drug rep like you. I've already opined that you are a phony and have no remorse over your lifelong role to have ruined families and destroyed lives in the name of earning a productivity bonus.

But, now that I know you are willing to condone a blatant expression of anti-Semitism, it opens up lots more doors for me to call out your faux, righteous expressions of concern for things institutional racism, etc., etc. etc. Your failure to strongly condemn your fellow pinhead Stooge's blatant expression of anti-Semitism outs you. You are exactly what you profess to despise. Deep in your heart you are as bigoted as those you call out while beating your sorry chest. So typical for one with your background.

As for Warbler, now that we know he is anti-Semitic we will be able to frame all his other bigotry and lies in their proper light. I realize that things like the "F bombs" uttered by TSherbs did not generate much interest on the part of the Site Administrator but it will be interesting to see if my report of Warbler's anti-Semitism creates an impact. And, even if not, I hope it does create a sufficient enough awareness among members that they choose to engage him....or not.....knowing of his despicable bigotry.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    You could have saved yourself much time by just admitting you aren’t familiar.
    This is Chuck admitting that, pro-Dem as he is, he still can’t explain who a “Bible Clinger” is.
    There you go again. If you cannot answer a question, you fabricate what someone who can, means. It's a tired approach, but I am sure it will continue, and you will also continue to prefer not to answer.
    Demonstration of Godwin’s Law.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

dneal (March 28th, 2024)

Thanks

Well, you did threaten to kill me once. What else did you have in mind?

I am not aware of "anti-Semitism", but yes, institutional racism is real. The article you posted once about the good old days was not historically correct. January did happen and it was not a gathering of picnickers. Shall I continue?

I remember Ted complaining about things posted and that he resorted to f bombs, but most of his posts were not reactions, but an attempt to think independently. He never sounded racialized or flattering in order to win favor. There is nothing about Warbler that should threaten you. Leave him/her alone, if you can. If you disagree, just say so. No one needs to be called a name or shamed because you can't take it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 Times in 1,324 Posts

Well, you did threaten to kill me once.
    Just saving this because it makes me laugh.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

I should report you for name calling and threatening me.

Thanks

I guess it bears repeating, @dneal, @724 Seny, and maybe @kazoolaw are very likely the same person.

Thanks

Well, you did threaten to kill me once
    Well, here we go again.....
    You have repeatedly made this claim but never once, ever, been able to provide a shred of evidence that it is true.
    Let me be clear.....you are a liar Chuck.
    Among other things.........

Thanks

Go for it.
    The proof is out there for all to see.

As for the "threat?" What exactly are you referring to??
    If it is my statement that your words would come back and bite you in the ass, that's no threat. I'm going to be sure that your anti-Semitism does not go unnoticed. It has happened and will continue to happen.
    If you think it was anything more than that you are as delusional as your apparent cross dressing role model.

Thanks

Good point Chuck. You might think there's not much more I can do with a lying, piece of sh** drug rep like you. I've already opined that you are a phony and have no remorse over your lifelong role to have ruined families and destroyed lives in the name of earning a productivity bonus.

But, now that I know you are willing to condone a blatant expression of anti-Semitism, it opens up lots more doors for me to call out your faux, righteous expressions of concern for things institutional racism, etc., etc. etc. Your failure to strongly condemn your fellow pinhead Stooge's blatant expression of anti-Semitism outs you. You are exactly what you profess to despise. Deep in your heart you are as bigoted as those you call out while beating your sorry chest. So typical for one with your background.

As for Warbler, now that we know he is anti-Semitic we will be able to frame all his other bigotry and lies in their proper light. I realize that things like the "F bombs" uttered by TSherbs did not generate much interest on the part of the Site Administrator but it will be interesting to see if my report of Warbler's anti-Semitism creates an impact. And, even if not, I hope it does create a sufficient enough awareness among members that they choose to engage him....or not.....knowing of his despicable bigotry.
    Sheesh!! You think that post was was ant-Semitic?!?! That is ridiculous! It was anti-Trump, not anti-Semitic. It was a comment on how Trump how Trump’s loyalty test is fascist-like. You are clearly deluded, unreasonable, irrational, rude, insulting, inundated with TWS, and moronic. It is past time to put you on ignore. Goodbye.
    Last edited by Warbler; March 28th, 2024 at 11:00 AM.

Thanks

Go for it.
    The proof is out there for all to see.

As for the "threat?" What exactly are you referring to??
    If it is my statement that your words would come back and bite you in the ass, that's no threat. I'm going to be sure that your anti-Semitism does not go unnoticed. It has happened and will continue to happen.
    If you think it was anything more than that you are as delusional as your apparent cross dressing role model.
    Cross dressing role model???

Anyone have any idea what the hell he is talking here? I am scratching my head trying to think of who he is referring to here.
    Last edited by Warbler; March 28th, 2024 at 11:07 AM.

Thanks

Sheesh!! You that post was was ant-Semitic?!?! That is ridiculous! It was anti-Trump, not anti-Semitic. It was a comment on how Trump how Trump’s loyalty test is fascist-like. You are clearly deluded, unreasonable, irrational, rude, insulting, inundated with TWS, and moronic. It is past time to put you on ignore. Goodbye.
    Put me on ignore??
    Oooooooooh!!!
    You've obviously confused me with someone who gives a damn.

PS: Putting me on "Ignore" will not make today's outing of yourself go away.

PPS: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
    Ref: Shakespeare's "Hamlet," as spoken by Queen Gertrude

So, feel free to call me all the names you wish.......it does not make you any the less of the anti-Semite you have proven yourself to be.

Thanks

So does anyone else here think my post was anti-Semitic?

Thanks

I guess it bears repeating, @dneal, @724 Seny, and maybe @kazoolaw are very likely the same person.
    It wouldn’t surprise me if dneal and 724 Seny are the same person(it also wouldn’t surprise me if they were just 5 years old), but Kazoolaw seems different from them. He doesn’t come off as a troll.
    Last edited by Warbler; March 28th, 2024 at 11:22 AM.