Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: The Trump 2024 thread...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,228 Times in 1,268 Posts

Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    Should also be archived on the USSC website.
    It is. Oftentimes it is easier to fast-forward or rewind with the YouTube interface.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

Mr. Murray's ability to irritate the justices by avoiding direct questions is impressive.

Thanks

"I don't even know the woman. I don't know who -- it's Marla," Trump said upon seeing the 1990s photo of him and Carroll, according to the transcript.

"You're saying Marla is in this photo?" asked Carroll's lawyer, Roberta Kaplan.

"That's Marla, yeah. That's my wife," replied Trump.

Trump's lawyer, Alina Habba, quickly corrected him, saying "No, that's Carroll," according to the transcript.

"Oh, I see," Trump said."
    “He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8

Thanks

"Before going further, I want to send our support and our deepest sympathies to the victims and families touched by the terrible school shooting yesterday in Perry, Iowa. To the entire community: We love you, we pray for you and we ask God to heal and comfort really the whole state and the pain that you have. This is something that's very unique to your state. We're really with you, as much as anybody can be. It's a very terrible thing that happened. And it's just terrible to see that happening. It's just terrible. So surprising to see it here. But, we have to get over it. We have to move forward. We have to move forward. But, to the relatives and to all of the people that are so devastated right now, to a point they can't breathe, they can't live, we are with you all the way. We're with you and we love you and cherish you."
    “He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8

Thanks

That DOJ decision and the red state/green state press conference seems to have triggered somebody’s TDS…

Thanks

“I think it was an insurrection caused by Nancy Pelosi,”

"By the way, they never report the crowd on January 6. You know Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, did you know they destroyed all of the information, all of the evidence, everything, deleted and destroyed all of it? All of it. Because of lots of things like Nikki Haley is in charge of security. We offered her 10,000 people, soldiers, National Guards, whatever they want. They turned it down. They don't want to talk about that. These are very dishonest people."

Thanks

Yes, Trump got the media to admit that Nancy was responsible for capitol security, after years of denying it; just by saying Nikki instead of Nancy.

covfefe

Thanks

"Weeks later, Trump took the stage in Sioux City, Iowa, and mistakenly thanked supporters for coming out to Sioux Falls, South Dakota, before an Iowa state senator tried to discreetly correct him — a moment that was caught on a hot mic."
    "During a summit in Washington, DC, Trump claimed that Biden could “plunge the world into World War II” – which ended nearly 80 years ago – and appeared to confuse Biden and former President Barack Obama, saying he was leading Obama in election polls."
    "Trump incorrectly said Viktor Orbán, the prime minister of Hungary, was the prime minister of Turkey – he quickly corrected that error. He has repeatedly mispronounced Hamas (huh-maas), the name of the Palestinian militant group that launched a deadly terror attack on Israel, as hummus.

And, during a rally in South Carolina in September, Trump confused former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, one of Trump’s 2016 GOP rivals, with his brother, former President George W. Bush

Thanks

That DOJ report and subsequent press conference must have hit you even harder than I thought.

Thanks

Former President Donald J. Trump said on Saturday that, while president, he told the leaders of NATO countries that he would “encourage” Russia “to do whatever the hell they want” to countries that had not paid the money they owed to the military alliance.

Thanks

TDS fueled hoax season is upon us again, and Chuck happily laps them up.

When it's so prevalent that it gets its own term, well...

28D86A94-B955-44BD-80A0-CC4157BC340F.jpeg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    Former President Donald J. Trump said on Saturday that, while president, he told the leaders of NATO countries that he would “encourage” Russia “to do whatever the hell they want” to countries that had not paid the money they owed to the military alliance.
    Now NATO is learning the consequences of not meeting those funding goals. It looks like that misstep is being fixed now. The countries not meeting their funding goals should have listened to Trump.

Thanks

One either leads or follows. Leading requires actually doing the right thing regardless of what others do or don't do. Most would agree they do not want to live in an authoritarian nation. If so, do the right thing while doing the right thing is still an option. Leading also requires people to stop repeating nonsense, but that it another topic. When someone repeats the word RINO, that tells me where they are getting their marching orders. It tells me they have stopped thinking.

Thanks

One either leads or follows. Leading requires actually doing the right thing regardless of what others do or don't do. Most would agree they do not want to live in an authoritarian nation. If so, do the right thing while doing the right thing is still an option. Leading also requires people to stop repeating nonsense, but that it another topic. When someone repeats the word RINO, that tells me where they are getting their marching orders. It tells me they have stopped thinking.
    I'd like to fully enjoy the irony in this post, but gluttony is a deadly sin.

Thanks

Just a thought, if Trump doesn't pay taxes, should he be able to access police services and use the interstate system to get around? When he talks about fair share it sounds hollow.

Thanks

Do Hunter and Joe?
    Hi CN.

Thanks

When someone repeats the word RINO, that tells me where they are getting their marching orders. It tells me they have stopped thinking.
    When someone jumps to conclusions, it tells me they don't have their thinking cap on. The terms RINO and DINO have been in use for over 100 years.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    When someone repeats the word RINO, that tells me where they are getting their marching orders. It tells me they have stopped thinking.
    When someone jumps to conclusions, it tells me they don't have their thinking cap on. The terms RINO and DINO have been in use for over 100 years.
    Don't worry about Chuck. Conversely, when one incessantly repeats the word "TRUMPIAN", we also know where they get their marching orders.

Thanks

If anyone is still looking for a reason to not vote for Trump, his NATO position provides a very good one to consider.

The people we choose to socialize with must tell the truth, be fair in their judgements, show a willingness to help others, be true to their family members, and so forth. You can fill in the blanks for your own criteria. Surely no one comes to want to depend on someone who cheats to win or who can't tell the truth. Why would we then choose to support a person like Trump? Does it strengthen your choice because you dislike his opponent? Does Biden being old make Trump look better? Apparently for some it does.
    Last edited by Chuck Naill; February 14th, 2024 at 08:02 AM.

Thanks

Just checking in to see if anyone has updates on that Trump case in Georgia.