Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1371

Thread: The Trump 2024 thread...

  1. #1301
    Senior Member dneal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,374
    Thanks
    2,501
    Thanked 2,390 Times in 1,379 Posts
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    Judge Merchan sent a letter to Trump attorney Todd Blanche.

    Dear counsel:

    Today, the court became aware of a comment that was posted on the Unified Court System's public Facebook page and which I now bring to your attention. In the comment, the user, "Michael Anderson," states:

    "My cousin is a juror and says Trump is getting convicted. Thank you folks for all your hard work!!!!"

    The comment, now labeled as one week old, responded to a routine UCS notice, posted on May 29 2024, regard oral arguments in the Fourth Department of the Appellate Division unrelated to this proceeding. The posting, entitled "The Appellate Division, Fourth Department, will hear arguments this morning at 10," and the comment are both viewable at https://www.facebook.com/NewYorkCourts/.
    So let's revisit.

    -Trump indicted and convicted.
    -Judge Merchan is eviscerated by everyone from Alan Dershowitz to Dr. Phil
    -Trump's campaign has received $400M since the verdict.
    -Billionaire class (many former Hillary and Biden donors and voters) is donating and holding fundraisers for Trump.
    -Dr Phil interviews Trump and has a town hall, making clear what is seen on social media: 91% will "vote for a felon". Former registered Democrats and many black voters now support Trump.

    In summary, this trial has blown up in Democrat's face and achieved precisely the opposite of what was intended. This is how you get more Trump, and they see it.

    This awfully convenient discovery of a Facebook post looks to be the escape hatch for the Democrat party. Judge Merchan declares a mistrial, and the case isn't prosecuted further. "But he's a felon!!!" becomes another failed narrative.

    GPf84s2WIAAhTRG.jpeg
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

  2. #1302
    Senior Member dneal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,374
    Thanks
    2,501
    Thanked 2,390 Times in 1,379 Posts
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    Sure looks like the FB post in question is just a troll, but Democrats are desperate for anything that will get them out of the mess they created for themselves.

    GPgPAnSWQAAE10V.jpeg

    GPgaLn7WwAAVcM6.jpeg
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

  3. #1303
    Senior Member Warbler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    1. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said in the same speech. “They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
    2. “He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
    3. tried to ban people from coming into the country based on race and religion, violating the 1st amendment.
    4. Trump on the racist violence in Charlottesville "very fine people on both sides."
    5. stand back and stand by
    6. Jan 6
    7. "I am your retribution"
    8. inmate # P01135809
    9. "Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country."
    10. “A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”
    11. convicted felon


    At least I won't have to explain to my grand kids why I supported and voted for such an evil and vile person.
    Last edited by Warbler; June 11th, 2024 at 04:27 PM.

  4. #1304
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,264
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 525 Times in 349 Posts
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Warbler View Post
    1. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said in the same speech. “They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
    2. “He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
    3. tried to ban people from coming into the country based on race and religion, violating the 1st amendment.
    4. Trump on the racist violence in Charlottesville "very fine people on both sides."
    5. stand back and stand by
    6. Jan 6
    7. "I am your retribution"
    8. inmate # P01135809
    9. "Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country."
    10. “A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”
    11. convicted felon


    At least I won't have to explain to my grand kids why I supported and voted for such an evil and vile person.
    That's true.
    By then, all the truths will have been fleshed out and those who created / operated the deep state will have been identified.
    People like the Clintons, Obama, Biden and those responsible for our national security like the 54 people who all knew the truth about Hunter's laptop and chose to dismiss it.
    Now that their own DOJ has admitted Hunter's laptop into evidence how is it possible that the scum bags like James Clapper continue to refuse to acknowledge / explain why they lied to the American people?
    By then it will all be known and recorded as a very dark period of time in American history.
    Your challenge will be to have to explain to your grandkids why you were so fooled by it all and why you were so consumed by TDS that you did not see through it. And, why you did not vote for him!
    Pity them for having to see their grandfather was played for such a fool.

  5. #1305
    Senior Member dneal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,374
    Thanks
    2,501
    Thanked 2,390 Times in 1,379 Posts
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    LOL at Warbler's TDS on full display, most of which is 4 year old narratives. The fact that he believes the "fine people" hoax is particularly telling.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

  6. #1306
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,015
    Thanks
    642
    Thanked 900 Times in 692 Posts
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    These guys are just parroting what they listen to 24/7, @warbler.

  7. #1307
    Senior Member dneal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,374
    Thanks
    2,501
    Thanked 2,390 Times in 1,379 Posts
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    This is even weaker than your other attempts. I'll also have to deduct points for plagiarism (again).

    I know I said you need new material, but I meant something that you come up with - not using my bits.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

  8. #1308
    Senior Member Warbler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    These guys are just parroting what they listen to 24/7, @warbler.
    It doesn’t matter what to me what they are saying, I have them both on ignore so I am not reading their posts. I’d be surprised if they weren’t talking about you and me having TDS
    Last edited by Warbler; June 9th, 2024 at 04:26 PM.

  9. #1309
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,264
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 525 Times in 349 Posts
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Warbler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    These guys are just parroting what they listen to 24/7, @warbler.
    It doesn’t matter what to me what they are saying, I have them both on ignore so I am not reading their posts. I’d be surprised if they weren’t talking you and me having TDS
    We get it man.......
    All those truths are so damn inconvenient when one tries to cope with their TDS.
    But, please don't worry, we could care less what you do; we wrote you off as a major league lightweight months ago.

  10. #1310
    Senior Member dneal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,374
    Thanks
    2,501
    Thanked 2,390 Times in 1,379 Posts
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    I mean, what kind of person from New Jersey doesn't know what "what exit" means, or gets a reference to the pork roll/Taylor ham debate?

    It's like they live on an island in the pacific or something.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

  11. #1311
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,015
    Thanks
    642
    Thanked 900 Times in 692 Posts
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    “We need every voter. I don’t care about you. I just want your vote. I don’t care.”

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...out-you-quote/
    “He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8

  12. #1312
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,915
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 679 Times in 490 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    “We need every voter. I don’t care about you. I just want your vote. I don’t care.”

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...out-you-quote/
    CN sees the light, links to Snopes finding that Trump joke was quoted out of context.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

    dneal (June 11th, 2024)

  14. #1313
    Senior Member Warbler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    “We need every voter. I don’t care about you. I just want your vote. I don’t care.”

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...out-you-quote/
    CN sees the light, links to Snopes finding that Trump joke was quoted out of context.

    Is that your excuse for everything Trump has said?

  15. #1314
    Senior Member dneal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,374
    Thanks
    2,501
    Thanked 2,390 Times in 1,379 Posts
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Warbler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    “We need every voter. I don’t care about you. I just want your vote. I don’t care.”

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...out-you-quote/
    CN sees the light, links to Snopes finding that Trump joke was quoted out of context.

    Is that your excuse for everything Trump has said?
    Chuck again self-owns by citing something that disproves his point.

    Warbler recharacterizes with strawman to dodge reality, but he also believes the "fine people" hoax.

    Both are cases of attempts to deny reality in order to reinforce TDS echo chambers.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

  16. #1315
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,915
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 679 Times in 490 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Warbler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    “We need every voter. I don’t care about you. I just want your vote. I don’t care.”

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...out-you-quote/
    CN sees the light, links to Snopes finding that Trump joke was quoted out of context.

    Is that your excuse for everything Trump has said?
    ”Sorry, sometimes I am bad at detecting humor.” ^

    Of course not. But then I don’t try and twist his words when he does.

    ^ Warbler, Post 1283


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

    dneal (June 11th, 2024)

  18. #1316
    Senior Member Warbler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    “We need every voter. I don’t care about you. I just want your vote. I don’t care.”

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...out-you-quote/
    CN sees the light, links to Snopes finding that Trump joke was quoted out of context.

    Is that your excuse for everything Trump has said?
    ”Sorry, sometimes I am bad at detecting humor.” ^

    Of course not. But then I don’t try and twist his words when he does.

    ^ Warbler, Post 1283

    When he does what?

    So tell me, was the grab em by the p—— taken out of context? How about the one on pows not being heros? Or how about the one talking about setting aside the Constitution? Were they all taken out of context

  19. #1317
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,264
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 525 Times in 349 Posts
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Warbler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    “We need every voter. I don’t care about you. I just want your vote. I don’t care.”

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...out-you-quote/
    CN sees the light, links to Snopes finding that Trump joke was quoted out of context.

    Is that your excuse for everything Trump has said?
    ”Sorry, sometimes I am bad at detecting humor.” ^

    Of course not. But then I don’t try and twist his words when he does.

    ^ Warbler, Post 1283

    When he does what?

    So tell me, was the grab em by the p—— taken out of context? How about the one on pows not being heros? Or how about the one talking about setting aside the Constitution? Were they all taken out of context
    You are an insufferable hypocrite Warbler.
    (A prerequisite, of course, for being maximally infected by TDS.)

    I guaran-damn-tee you that you have spoken disrespectfully about women and their body parts (to include the "P word") numerous times in your warped life.
    The only thing which differentiates you from Trump is that no one gives a rat's as* about what you say; so you were not caught at it when your words were being (illegally) recorded when you were unaware it was happening.
    You and your type disgust me far more than does Trump......

  20. #1318
    Senior Member dneal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,374
    Thanks
    2,501
    Thanked 2,390 Times in 1,379 Posts
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    Most everybody has made "locker room" comments - even women. Trump's were recorded because he's a celebrity, and somebody thought it would be useful sometime; like if he ever ran for office.

    Those two facts are why nobody cares, regardless of how much faux outrage is expressed.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

  21. #1319
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,264
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 525 Times in 349 Posts
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    Most everybody has made "locker room" comments - even women. Trump's were recorded because he's a celebrity, and somebody thought it would be useful sometime; like if he ever ran for office.

    Those two facts are why nobody cares, regardless of how much faux outrage is expressed.
    Yes, this is exactly right; I agree 100%
    But, what I hate is when some "holier than thou," disingenuous BOOB like Warbler invokes it with said faux outrage. It's idiots like that who are reprehensible, not the ones (male or female) who talk locker room talk.

  22. #1320
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,915
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 679 Times in 490 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: The Trump 2024 thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Warbler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    “We need every voter. I don’t care about you. I just want your vote. I don’t care.”

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...out-you-quote/
    CN sees the light, links to Snopes finding that Trump joke was quoted out of context.

    Is that your excuse for everything Trump has said?
    ”Sorry, sometimes I am bad at detecting humor.” ^

    Of course not. But then I don’t try and twist his words when he does.

    ^ Warbler, Post 1283

    When he does what?

    So tell me, was the grab em by the p—— taken out of context? How about the one on pows not being heros? Or how about the one talking about setting aside the Constitution? Were they all taken out of context
    Tells a joke. That's what we were talking about. Kind of like Trump's smile and laugh about being dictator-for-a-day.

    Your subject change is pretty transparent, but a couple comments.

    The "grab 'em" comment doesn't seem to be out of context. It was rude and demeaning. He deserved to be called out for it. Perhaps why he made an apology.

    Whether you took it out of context, or misrepresented it, the P.O.W. comment was directed at Senator John McCain, not all P.O.W.'s. Rough to be sure, but not out of line with belittling political comments about perceived adversaries. I think I was one of HRC's "deplorables" and Obama's "bitter" Bible clingers.

    One of the reasons for my favorable comment about CN is that he posted the link and let us read it for ourselves. Contrast this to your reference in quotation marks, minus any source. Though apparently made as an angry/bitter response to losing the election, it is wrong for a former President and a current Presidential candidate to make. Presidents swear to preserve, protect, and the Constitution. Even our incumbent.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •