Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's Russia Connections

Thanks

Default Re: Trump's Russia Connections

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_of_Clouds View Post
    I'd like to share lessons I learned from American retailers. These are the kinds of lessons that are hard-earned and that apply to almost every aspect of the business. Price is one of the most important factors in determining how much you will sell. Don't think you can get around this by offering value or quality instead—they're both secondary to price. You can offer value or quality so that people don't care about your price (i.e., Apple Store). But if you have neither, you have to lower your price until it's low enough for someone to buy. Also, they work with services like belkins.io that offer appointment setting programs to increase the number of closed deals. It's a great trick they use.
    Don't forget the importance of a brand. One brand may elicit a higher price for two comparable products. Also, availability is a consideration.

Thanks

It may be of interest to note that the post Chuck Naill preserved by EoC has nothing to do with the topic, and was also inserted into a sale posting. Nothing to do with either topic.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    It may be of interest to note that the post Chuck Naill preserved by EoC has nothing to do with the topic, and was also inserted into a sale posting. Nothing to do with either topic.
    Someone probably wasn’t paying attention to which account they were logged into. It explains a lot, actually, and maybe the seemingly haphazard areas and threads that receive these weird spam posts are actually part of a pattern of misbehavior. Is vindictive trolling via spam a thing?
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

At least I wasn’t discussing green houses on a retirement thread.

Double standards abound here from some along with snarky blathering.

Thanks

Chuck-
    I thought you acted to preserve EoC's off-base post against his pattern of deletion and denial.
    Which I thought was a good thing.
    Be well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kazoolaw For This Useful Post:

dneal (November 23rd, 2022)

Thanks

Kaz, you’re a drive by trolling SOB, and I means that with the kindest intentions. Have a Merry Thanksgiving. 😂😂😂

Thanks

Thanks CN-
    Don't let the tryptophan drag you down.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    Thanks CN-
    Don't let the tryptophan drag you down.
    Not the non carborundum illegiti for you, Kaz

Thanks
    Thanked 1,080 Times in 632 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 2,528 Times in 1,299 Posts

I got hacked and locked out of my account with the password changed. Not sure how that was done. Have now reset my password and regained access. Only thing is I don't know if the hacker will continue to try to use my account. If they do I'll have to remove the email account and set up a new FPG/email connection. Bit of a pain. Looks like the account was only used by the hacker a handful of times though. Sorry about that.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,317 Posts

I got hacked and locked out of my account with the password changed. Not sure how that was done. Have now reset my password and regained access. Only thing is I don't know if the hacker will continue to try to use my account. If they do I'll have to remove the email account and set up a new FPG/email connection. Bit of a pain. Looks like the account was only used by the hacker a handful of times though. Sorry about that.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

There is an alternate explanation but, of course, that possibility never would have dawned upon you.
    One can only hope...........

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 724Seney For This Useful Post:

dneal (November 23rd, 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 Times in 1,422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    There is an alternate explanation...
    Seney, if you live in the USA, Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    Seney, if you live in the USA, Happy Thanksgiving.
    Thanks. Same to you.

Thanks

There is an alternate explanation but, of course, that possibility never would have dawned upon you.

Actually I got hacked. Turns out my password was not that hard to guess. Whether you believe this or not is of no concern of mine. Quite frankly pretty much any entry from such an obvious mimophant is of no interest to me.

As it stands the spammer only managed to make around a handful of posts using my account before I reset the password. I will now go and delete those entries. For those who lack courtesy please feel free to quote my hacker's posts, but you will only be promoting whatever it is they are selling.

Edit: I think I got them all, but please let me know if you find any that I have missed.
    Ok sports fans........Let's see if this one checks all the boxes:

Embattled, perpetual victim - CHECK
    Nonsensical story with professed innocence - CHECK
    Shifting blame - CHECK
    Shifting, dodging, deflecting - CHECK
    Posts Deleted - CHECK
    Name calling - CHECK

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!!!
    Last edited by 724Seney; November 24th, 2022 at 08:12 AM.

Thanks

Actually I got hacked. Turns out my password was not that hard to guess. Whether you believe this or not is of no concern of mine. Quite frankly pretty much any entry from such an obvious mimophant is of no interest to me.

As it stands the spammer only managed to make around a handful of posts using my account before I reset the password. I will now go and delete those entries. For those who lack courtesy please feel free to quote my hacker's posts, but you will only be promoting whatever it is they are selling.

Edit: I think I got them all, but please let me know if you find any that I have missed.

Shifting blame - CHECK
    Name calling - CHECK

Have a nice Thanksgiving, 724.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post

Shifting blame - CHECK
    Name calling - CHECK

Have a nice Thanksgiving, 724.
    Thank you Chuck. Same to you.

Thanks

his usual lot of guff
    But

I have no real interest in the writings of people who are inherently dishonest. So, whatever.

As an aside, it is entertaining to note how you and your ilk have taken to quoting everything I write. I hadn't realised you could be so easily manipulated, but there ya go. I am sure your efforts must mean something to you.

Thanks

As an aside, it is entertaining to note how you and your ilk have taken to quoting everything I write. I hadn't realised you could be so easily manipulated, but there ya go. I am sure your efforts must mean something to you.
    So glad we can entertain you.
    Actually, the only way we can be sure your nonsensical ramblings are preserved is by quoting them. Otherwise they will be deleted. And then, in turn, denied as you moan & groan about how you have been so unfairly victimized.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to 724Seney For This Useful Post:

dneal (November 24th, 2022)

Thanks

Dancin' to ma tune now!