Thread: MontBlanc Meisterstuck Solitaire Doue Blue Hour Classique Fountian Pen -- Nib M

Thanks

Default MontBlanc Meisterstuck Solitaire Doue Blue Hour Classique Fountian Pen -- Nib M

I bought this pen directly from MB in 2019. Have original sales receipt.
    The pen comes with the original box and box sleeve, service guide, cartridge converter (never inked) , and my original receipt from October 2019
    It also comes with 4 packages of MB ink cartridges -- Petrol Blue (6 of 8 left) , Cool Grey (5 of 8) , Irish Green (2 of 8) and Mystery Black (5 of 8)
    This was purchased for my office as a daily writing pen. The inks were all purchased at the same time , so the use has been 14 cartridges total.
    I am very particular about my things, and this beautiful pen never left the confines of my desk. The threads on the barrel are immaculate , and the
    I packed the pen away in early 2021 when we relocated my office. I didn't know where my staff placed it, so i ended up ordering another MB.
    low and behold, i stumbled across this box this week, and decided to put it up for sale as it is in such great condition.
    there is absolutely no damage, and also i can see little to no wear.
    I am available to show the pen on ZOOM, Facetime or medium of your choice, or message me with your email for a bunch of pics

asking $800US

I am located in Atlantic Canada. I will insure the package and buyer can pay the shipping.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki231 For This Useful Post:

ElastomerGuy (December 5th, 2022)

Thanks

Default Re: MontBlanc Meisterstuck Solitaire Doue Blue Hour Classique Fountian Pen -- Nib M

I have the exact same pen. Gorgeous pen!!! and an amazing writer. GLWS.

Thanks

Default Re: MontBlanc Meisterstuck Solitaire Doue Blue Hour Classique Fountian Pen -- Nib M

Please post images here.
    Thank you

Thanks

unfortunately I don't have a host to link to for photos

Thanks
    Thanked 10,511 Times in 4,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiki231 View Post
    unfortunately I don't have a host to link to for photos
    You don't need a host link. You just need to upload them from your computer. Please think about it and also think would you ever spend $800 on an item that was for sale without any photographs showing it?
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

Thanks

Thanks

PM sent.

Thanks

SOLD