Thread: Resume Fraud

Thanks

Default Resume Fraud

Anyone competing for a job knows the challenges required to have a good resume. There are times that I have seen some people survive with little or no previous success. I've often been curious if they inflated their resume and experiences. I once had a manager who got fired. He called to ask me about what he was going to put on his resume. After reviewing I said that nothing, he put down was accurate. I never heard from him again. Anyway, below is a recent elected official's apparent resume blunders.

"His campaign biography amplified his storybook journey: He is the son of Brazilian immigrants, and the first openly gay Republican to win a House seat as a non-incumbent. By his account, he catapulted himself from a New York City public college to become a “seasoned Wall Street financier and investor” with a family-owned real estate portfolio of 13 properties and an animal rescue charity that saved more than 2,500 dogs and cats.

But a New York Times review of public documents and court filings from the United States and Brazil, as well as various attempts to verify claims that Mr. Santos, 34, made on the campaign trail, calls into question key parts of the résumé that he sold to voters.

Citigroup and Goldman Sachs, the marquee Wall Street firms on Mr. Santos’s campaign biography, told The Times they had no record of his ever working there. Officials at Baruch College, which Mr. Santos has said he graduated from in 2010, could find no record of anyone matching his name and date of birth graduating that year."

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/19/n...publicans.html
    “He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8

Thanks
    Thanked 1,080 Times in 632 Posts

Default Re: Resume Fraud

His term in office might not be long.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chip For This Useful Post:

Chuck Naill (December 19th, 2022)