Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should social media practice less or more filtering and control?

Thanks

Default Re: Should social media practice less or more filtering and control?

I am confused. So what? Are you attracted? Coming out might be your best course of action. Anyone at your age deserves to be who they really are.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,302 Times in 1,321 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    I am confused. So what? Are you attracted? Coming out might be your best course of action. Anyone at your age deserves to be who they really are.
    We know you’re confused, but we don’t need you to type out your internal questions, conflicts and deliberations. Keep the voices in your head, in your head. Otherwise, it makes you look even nuttier.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    We know you’re confused, but we don’t need you to type out your internal questions, conflicts and deliberations. Keep the voices in your head, in your head. Otherwise, it makes you look even nuttier.
    I'm thinking you might be impotent and sexually unsatisfied. You are most likely a racist, misogynist, and homophobic since you bring it up here so much. Being conservative has proved to be a comforting blanket. Heck, you might even be a flat Earth conspiracist. That should resonate had you read the topics.

Thanks

I'm thinking you might be impotent and sexually unsatisfied. You are most likely a racist, misogynist, and homophobic since you bring it up here so much. Being conservative has proved to be a comforting blanket. Heck, you might even be a flat Earth conspiracist. That should resonate had you read the topics.
    Paging @TSherbs: Ok, here's your chance to prove you are not a hypocrite. This latest post from your litter-mate Candy/Chuck is as egregious as is anything ever posted by me or anyone else here. Are you going to "report it" to Eric O?

Thanks

I admit to being "egregious". If they keep you and delete me, I win.

Thanks

I understand the point you are trying to make but I think, if that were to happen, we win.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 724Seney For This Useful Post:

dneal (December 9th, 2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post
    I understand the point you are trying to make but I think, if that were to happen, we win.
    I hope you win. It wouldn't matter or change anything. Maybe someday that will make sense and you'll understand.

On that now defunct forum that you continue to glean, we discussed far more important topics than here. I don't expect a child to appreciate.

I will provide this caution, don't hitch yourself to @dneal or anyone like him. Don't become cynical or think everyone needs to agree with you. Don't think that everyone that serves in the military is a hero.
    Last edited by Chuck Naill; December 9th, 2022 at 10:29 AM.

Thanks

I hope you win. It wouldn't matter or change anything. Maybe someday that will make sense and you'll understand.
    Uh huh. Yeah, sure Candy/Chuck.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 724Seney For This Useful Post:

Chuck Naill (December 9th, 2022)

Thanks

You you to sleep together?

Thanks

Who who?

Unglued again Candy/Chuck???????

Thanks

Who who?

Unglued again Candy/Chuck???????
    Not at all @kaz, @dneal, @scott, @ shaggy 591

Thanks

I think it's a complex issue, TSherbs. Social media platforms certainly have the right to set their own rules and policies as long as they comply with applicable laws. On one hand, less filtering and control can promote free expression, but it can also lead to the spread of harmful content. More control can help curb misinformation and hate speech, but it may stifle diverse opinions.
    In any case, open discussions like this help shed light on the complexities of the issue. And if you ever decide to explore the world of Instagram or other social media, services that allow to buy instagram likes instant delivery can be a helpful tool for enhancing your engagement.
    Last edited by Synchrootop; October 5th, 2023 at 05:54 PM.

Thanks

I believe social media should practice more filtering and control. While it's important to have freedom of expression, excessive negativity and harmful content can harm users. However, when it comes to promoting my presence on platforms like for example YouTube, I see the value in strategies like buy YouTube subscribers from https://promosoundgroup.net/collecti...e-subscribers/ to reach a wider audience and grow my channel. What are your thoughts on finding the right balance?
    Last edited by Mık Joger; April 1st, 2024 at 02:48 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,302 Times in 1,321 Posts

There was some awesome trolling in this thread. Chuck's bizarre rant at post #23 gave me a chuckle.

Thanks for bumping.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks

There was some awesome trolling in this thread. Chuck's bizarre rant at post #23 gave me a chuckle.

Thanks for bumping.
    Agree!
    That rant made me laugh out loud when it was originally posted.
    See it again made me laugh just as hard as the first time!
    A classic from Chuck/Candy!