Thread: Wanted: Pelikan M600 or M605, other Pelikans.

Thanks

Default Wanted: Pelikan M600 or M605, other Pelikans.

Hello,

Missing from my lineup of Pelikans is a M600/605. I prefer M, B, IB nibs and am open to different colors for the pen bodies.

I'm always looking at good deals on M200, M400, and M800 or their silver variants M205, M405, M805 but, as I said, have nothing in the 6xx range, yet.

Thank you in advance!

Barry

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGuru For This Useful Post:

tugrulpa (February 11th, 2023)

Thanks

Default Re: Wanted: Pelikan M600 or M605, other Pelikans.

Hi.
    I have a M600 Tortoise Red available. It was used as long as two ink fillings lasted, has no scratches nor other disturbances. Unfortunately, I have only either an EF (which is excellent) or an F nib for it, both in mint condition. If you like to take the risk, I can offer a former F nib (originally wrote more like an M+, almost B) which I have ground into stub. It has nice line variation and is smooth in normal handwriting.
    (I have now no photos with me, but can provide for the pen and for all the three nibs on demand)
    Last edited by InesF; January 5th, 2023 at 01:05 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks

Hi,

I have a green Pelikan M600 and a solid blue M605 (out of production model; produced 2003-2010) that I'd be willing to let go. Both are used but in excellent condition. They both also come with a two-tone nib.

M605 Solid Blue, 14k EF nib - 310 EUR (Paypal F&F) or 330 EUR (Paypal G&S)
    M600 Green, 14k M nib - 250 EUR (Paypal F&F) or 270 EUR (Paypal G&S)

The price includes shipping via Registered mail (with a tracking number) within the EU and to the US.

If you're interested, please let me know. Let me also know if you have any questions.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,464 Times in 4,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EnergyGuru View Post
    Hello,

Missing from my lineup of Pelikans is a M600/605. I prefer M, B, IB nibs and am open to different colors for the pen bodies.

I'm always looking at good deals on M200, M400, and M800 or their silver variants M205, M405, M805 but, as I said, have nothing in the 6xx range, yet.

Thank you in advance!

Barry
    Hi Barry
    I spotted that you are a new member looking to acquire Pelikan pens. Please be very careful to ignore any Personal Messages in your Inbox from what look like "new members" with no posts who say they have what you want and you should send an email to an email address. This happens regularly on FPG as there are scammers around who are given free rein to do this as there is no-one available to remove them.

Also be aware that if you decide to pay for any product by PayPal F&F they will not cover you if you receive nothing in the mail and your money may easily be lost. I won't say that it's impossible to successfully use PayPal F&F in a transaction but you need to be aware of the fact that it's like sending a bundle of cash in an envelope by uninsured mail and hoping for the best. It's up to you but it's much more of a risk. It's certainly not a risk that I would ever take with any seller who has no feedback for selling on here.

Good luck with getting the pens you want. I also have 3 Pelikan pens and was advised that one of them is is an M600 Souveran although for me it's the same size as the M400 Souverans. Be careful about getting the dimensions if you want a larger pen than the M400 size.

Good luck with getting the pens you want.
    Last edited by Chrissy; January 7th, 2023 at 02:35 AM.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

dougb1426 (January 10th, 2023), gotdumplings50 (January 13th, 2023)

Thanks

I have m805 stresemann F and EF; m805 blue striated B. all new in box; never used. pens are in the USA.