Thread: For sale - Stipula Gladius Bronze Tibaldi Celluloid - Chatterly Luxury Exclusive

Thanks

Default For sale - Stipula Gladius Bronze Tibaldi Celluloid - Chatterly Luxury Exclusive

Email me at akafridi3@gmail.com for faster reply if interested. USA shipping preferred. Thanks

1. Stipula Gladius Limitado Bronzo Celluloid, Chatterly Luxury exclusive

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/mEozIyo

This pen is one of the prettiest pens and most awesome designs I've come across. The celluloid is truly wonderful and is a lovely brown/red/orange color with green veins running throughout and wonderful chatoyancy and marbling effect to it that one has to see in person. The celluloid was made by Tibaldi and there was only 20 pens made.

I love the bronze colored sword clip and the cap band are just perfect and fit the pen perfectly. The clip resembles sword that was used by Romans soldiers 2000 years ago.
    Filling mechanism - Piston filler mechanism, high ink capacity, works great.

Nib - 18k gold nib, fine point, fantastic writer, you can get some line variation from it, goes from f to B, see writing sample.

Pen is in great condition, well taken care of.

Measures approximately 5.5 inches capped.

Pen is a just a wonder to behold and one of my all time favorite pens now. I will regret selling it but I'm confident buyer will love it.
    I purchased it NOS directly from Chatterly Luxury and original price was $1150.

Asking to $649... reduced to $575

I will cover shipping fees. Will ship pen with USPS priority mail with tracking number.

Last edited by akafridi3; January 29th, 2023 at 07:28 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to akafridi3 For This Useful Post:

markiv (January 29th, 2023)

Thanks

Default Re: For sale - Stipula Gladius Bronze Tibaldi Celluloid - Chatterly Luxury Exclusive

Bump reduced