Thread: Montegrappa Mia Sea at Dusk Limited Edition

Thanks

Default Montegrappa Mia Sea at Dusk Limited Edition

1.jpg

The Limited Edition Montegrappa Mia Sea at Dusk is a gorgeous piece of work in multi colored blue and turquoise striations. The beauty of the material is enhanced by clip, bands, and finials of sterling silver. The piston filled pen features an 18K gold 1.1 stub nib. The end finial carries the Limited Edition number 051/120.

This is a sizable pen, similar in size to a Pelikan M800 as the following two pictures below illustrate. It measures about 140 mm capped, 125 mm uncapped, and has a diameter of about 16 mm at the widest part of its comfortably taper barrel.

5.jpg
    6.jpg

I could write a lot more about this pen, but someone has already done so! You can read a detailed review with terrific pictures of this exact piece by its previous owner, and my friend, Susan Pigott at this site:

Montegrappa Mia Limited Edition Sea at Dusk Fountain Pen with 1.1mm Stub: A Review — The Pen Addict

The pen is in excellent condition, with boxes and papers. I have not been able to find this pen in stock at any dealers other than one on Ebay, where the price is a good bit higher than I am offering here. When comparing, be careful not to confuse this pen with a lower price non-limited edition in similar material.

$625 includes shipping within US

Shipment outside US available at cost. Please inquire.

Email: whichwatch@roadrunner.com

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 9.jpg (226.5 KB, 117 views)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to whichwatch For This Useful Post:

Lloyd (January 9th, 2023)

Thanks

Default Re: Montegrappa Mia Sea at Dusk Limited Edition

Is this a limited product or a mass product?
    getting over it

Thanks

Default Re: Montegrappa Mia Sea at Dusk Limited Edition

I suppose it is both. Montegrappa is certainly a mass producer, but this particular model/material was a Limited Edition, this piece being #051/120