Thread: FS: Vintage Diplomat 20 Fountain Pen (Piston Filler, Black & Gold, Steel F Nib)

Thanks

Default FS: Vintage Diplomat 20 Fountain Pen (Piston Filler, Black & Gold, Steel F Nib)

For sale is a vintage Diplomat 20 fp in black resin with gold trim and a two-tone steel nib. The nib isn't marked but writes like a F. It also has a little give to it. The pen is in excellent condition with no more than micro/very light signs of use. What may look like wear (white streaks) to the pen in my pictures is just glare/reflection from a nearby window. The pen has a piston filling mechanism that is working order. The nib unit unscrews and can be removed without issue. It has Diplomat's old Maltese Cross logo on the cap and nib. The pen measures about 5 and 1/4 inches capped. $38 including shipping in the USA. I will accept PayPal or a check/money order. If you are interested, please send me a private message. There is no need to post pm sent in the thread. Thank you.

Diplomat 1c.JPGDiplomat 2b.JPGDiplomat 3b.JPGDiplomat 4b.JPGDiplomat 5e.JPGDiplomat 6a.JPGDiplomat 7a.JPG
    Last edited by Zhivago; January 28th, 2023 at 09:41 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Vintage Diplomat 20 Fountain Pen (Piston Filler, Black & Gold, Steel F Nib)

Bump.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Vintage Diplomat 20 Fountain Pen (Piston Filler, Black & Gold, Steel F Nib)

Bump, reduced to $38.