Thread: Identification Required - Rare Montegrappa 1000 Mille Miglia Cuervo Y Sobrinos

Thanks

Post Identification Required - Rare Montegrappa 1000 Mille Miglia Cuervo Y Sobrinos

Hello everyone,
    recently I've received quite peculiar gift. It seems to be a Montegrappa 1000 Mille Miglia Cuervo Y Sobrinos fountain pen with one difference - it is white instead of red. I've looked everywhere and could not find this specific one. Could You maybe help to identify what exactly it is? From what years? Also, small batch and small number engraved... Wondering what I've got on my hands.
    Thank You all in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Default Re: Identification Required - Rare Montegrappa 1000 Mille Miglia Cuervo Y Sobrinos

Mmmm, nice hinges on the box!

Thanks

Default Re: Identification Required - Rare Montegrappa 1000 Mille Miglia Cuervo Y Sobrinos

Quote Originally Posted by joolstacho View Post
    Mmmm, nice hinges on the box!
    Thank You! This pen looks amazing. I'm actually reluctant to fill it with ink even before I'll know what it is, and it still seems to be a mistery...

Thanks

Cuervo y Sobrinos is an old Cuban company. A few years ago the name reappeared in high-end watches. Maybe the same company commissioned Montegrappa to make this model for them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motomachi10 View Post
    Cuervo y Sobrinos is an old Cuban company. A few years ago the name reappeared in high-end watches. Maybe the same company commissioned Montegrappa to make this model for them.
    Thank You for that. I actually also figured this one out. Also found other pens, but not like that...