Thread: Mmoexp FUT 23:HyperMotion and realistic physics just aren't working

Thanks

Default Mmoexp FUT 23:HyperMotion and realistic physics just aren't working

Today's first topic is the highly anticipated all-new Power Shot. This brand new shot type rely heavily on your skill and includes FUT 23 Coins an opportunity to earn and risk that lets you unleash powerful shots at your opponent's goal.How to execute the Power Shot: L1/LB1/ R1/RB + Shoot with a manual aiming

The feature that I am most interested in experiencing firsthand was the new Physics system. As HyperMotion 2 being touted as an attempt to incorporate more realistic physics to the game, I wanted to test whether the changes have had any real impact. The result is an interesting mix on this subject. On the one side, you'll see the new ball's mechanics when you switch play. The ball spins and rotates precisely as you follow the ball's trajectory.

However, the features EA has highlighted in the pre-release, such as collision physics and deflections look and feel identical to last year. While the weight of the players has increased for the better however, players continue to collide with each other and produce unrealistic collisions, particularly when you consider the tendency to keep the finger glued to it.

The sprint buttons. The new deflections produced by an extended foot or leg can only be seen on replay, and from the some of the replays I've seen , these shots -- particularly those of the power version -- would cause some painful injuries. Deflections and 50-50s continue to be a favorite of the AI particularly as you become accustomed to the new body kinds and what they mean for acceleration.

HyperMotion and realistic physics just aren't working. There's still too much moving and sliding that take away from what could be real-world outcomes. Sliders such as OS' Community Sliders help slow the game down and make the game more realistic, however they are only able to do only so much when it comes to physical physics.

In this deep dive, I'll take a look at the new game features that are included in FIFA 23 to share my impressions on which ones can have an impact on the game, the effect (negative positively or negatively) they bring and whether there's need for improvement. To see the list of new features, we'll refer to EA's FIFA 23 site. For grading FIFA 23 we'll employ a simple 1-5 ranking with 5 being a "great improvement" in comparison to 1 which is "why did EA even bother adding this feature?" If you want to read my analysis of FIFA 23, you can navigate here.

First up on the list today is the awaited brand new Power Shot. The new shot type is based heavily on the skill of the shooter by incorporating risks and rewards that let you unleash powerful buy FIFA 23 Coins shots on your opponent's goal.How to use powerful shots is LB/L1 and R1/RB + Shoot while manually aiming

Thanks
    Thanked 11,042 Times in 4,011 Posts

Default Re: Mmoexp FUT 23:HyperMotion and realistic physics just aren't working

Hey Eric!
    Any chance of a spam filter update or other action?
    Thanks - The FPG Forum
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin