Thread: Omas Paragon Bronze Arco, Gold Trim, Full-Sized

Thanks

Default OMAS Paragon Bronze Arco, Gold Trim, Full-Sized

For sale is an OMAS Paragon Arco in Bronze. It is perhaps as elegant and beautifully understated a piece of writing art that you can find. The resin is celluloid. The nib is between a F and EX. It has a beautiful line. It gives no hiccups. It flows smoothly, always. It is not a thirsty pen as it holds a lot of ink.
    During storage in a Pilot pen case the stippling of the plastic liner imprinted on the soft celluloid of one the thin facets. I have tried capture it in several photos. On one you can see it pretty clearly because I tried to show it in its worst light. Honestly, even when you know it is there you have to look for it. The pen is otherwise without any scratches or markings of any type.
    14k gold adorns the hardware. The barrel is 14k gold over 925 sterling. The nib is solid 14K gold. This is the full-sized version. It has a comfortable weight, and sits solidly in your hand. Capped it is 5 3/4” (146mm), uncapped it is 5 3/8” (136.5mm).
    Please contact me with any question you might have. If it has not been truthfully represented I will be happy to accept your return within 7 days provided it is received in the same condition it was sent in. Shipping and insurance are included.
    I have seen prices on eBay at $1500 and $1600 for a RB and from $1900 to $3000 for a FP without the gold barrel. I think I am asking a fair price since it is no longer made and I can't find a single one with this trip package. I will happy to accept serious offers. Thanks for looking!
    $1990.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by davidbellino; March 8th, 2023 at 09:04 AM. Reason: the info pasted twice, second one to try to make the header bold which can't figure out