Thread: Franken-pen takes a bride

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Franken-pen takes a bride

A few weeks ago I presented Franken-pen, a pen made up from a celluloid Parker Parkette body/cap and a Sheaffer No-nonsense section with a Medium nib. Frank is red in color. Today I finished his bride, Elsa (named after the actress who played the Bride of Frankenstein). She is made up of the same configuration although her body appears to not from the same year as Frank and her nib is Fine. Long story short, the pens write really well (I had to do some adjusting/tuning) and the barrel/cap is beyone word with respect to the color/pattern and the feel. What were once lever pens are now cartridge pens.

Modern plastics, in my opinion, pale in comparison to celluloid with respect to feel. Anyways, I now present the bride and groom.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Roe D Hym; February 22nd, 2023 at 05:58 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Roe D Hym For This Useful Post:

amk (March 3rd, 2023), da vinci (February 25th, 2023), fountainpenkid (February 23rd, 2023), FredRydr (February 22nd, 2023), Prettypenguin (February 28th, 2023), Sailor Kenshin (February 23rd, 2023), usk15 (February 23rd, 2023), Yazeh (February 23rd, 2023)