Thread: FS: Kaze Guru Ma Magnetic Pinwheels in Velo Tin Case (Set of 6, Fun Toy/Decoration)

Thanks

Default FS: Kaze Guru Ma Magnetic Pinwheels in Velo Tin Case (Set of 6, Fun Toy/Decoration)

For sale is a lot of 6 Kaze guru ma magnetic pinwheels. They are in excellent/like new condition. They were made in Japan and measure approximately 1 and 1/8 inch. Three of the pinwheels are multi-colored; one is white with black dots and two are white with intersecting diagonal lines (one red/green and the other yellow/purple). The pinwheels will make a nice toy or decoration on a refrigerator or filing cabinet. I never used them to hold an item, but the advertising for them stated that though small they are strong enough to hold several sheets of paper. They are made of a synthetic paper, plastic and stainless steel. The pinwheels rotate a full 360 degrees with only a light breeze and only make a soft rustling sound as they move. I no longer have the original boxes, but the pinwheels will come in a large Velo tin pen/pencil case. It has some very light signs of use and measures approximately 7 and 1/2 by 3 and 1/4 inches. Jet Pens used to sell the pinwheel magnets in sets of three for $19.50 and sell the Velo case for $5.75.

$26 including shipping in the USA for this lot of 6 magnetic pinwheels and Velo pen/pencil case. If you are interested, please send me a private message. Thank you.
    Last edited by Zhivago; August 17th, 2023 at 04:20 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zhivago For This Useful Post:

Lloyd (February 24th, 2023)