Thread: Endless Stationery Creative Block notepad

Thanks

Default Endless Stationery Creative Block notepad

While looking for a tear-off pad of fountain pen-friendly paper that would fit in my just-purchased 6.75” x 9.75” x 1” Lochby Field Journal, the February issue of Pen World reviewed Endless Paper, so I ordered some of the Creative Block standard-sized pads.

I find the 5.1 x 7.4-inch size fits more easily into the Field Journal's left pocket than does a Rhodia No. 16 dot pad.

The 80 gsm Regalia paper behaves similiarly to Rhodia 80 gsm paper and handled the ink flow laid down by my very wet MB 149 curved nib pen very well. Likewise for my Pelikan M800 with OB nib.

While the icons are printed for a landscape orientation of the paper, they don't distract me from writing on the the paper in portrait orientation.

Pen Chalet sells them in the US, but as I didn't thoroughly check PC's notebook offerings and didn't see them right away, I ordered them direct from Endless Stationery.

Endless Stationery's service was as impressive as the paper. ES shipped the pads the next day, and it was only $15 for UPS shipping from India. Shipped Feb 28; arrived March 3.

Endless stationery.jpg
    Last edited by BlkWhiteFilmPix; March 5th, 2023 at 11:43 AM. Reason: additional comments, links
    Bob

Making the world a more peaceful place, one fine art print and one handwritten letter at a time.

Paper cuts through the noise – Richard Moross, MOO CEO

Indiana Jones used a notebook in the map room, not an app.

www.bobsoltys.net/fountainpens

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlkWhiteFilmPix For This Useful Post:

da vinci (March 6th, 2023), Jon Szanto (May 1st, 2023), Robert (March 3rd, 2023), Sailor Kenshin (March 3rd, 2023), Yazeh (March 3rd, 2023)

Thanks

Default Re: Endless Stationery Creative Block notepad

It's important to note that different moving companies may have different policies on what they will or will not transport, so it's always best to check with your chosen mover for their specific guidelines. Additionally, if you have any items that you're unsure about, it's always best to ask your mover for clarification. https://www.snowboardingdays.com/mov...wboard-season/

Thanks

Default Re: Endless Stationery Creative Block notepad

Acrylic roof paint is a popular choice for cement tile roofs. It is known for its durability, weather resistance, and excellent color retention. Additionally, it provides a protective barrier against UV rays and weather-related damage.
    https://www.whatsyourhours.com/flori...ofing-products