Thread: Nakaya Decapod Aka-tamenuri

Thanks

Default SOLD Nakaya Decapod Aka-tamenuri

SOLD I am offering this 'as new' pen at an attractive discount. It is a Nakaya Straight Decapod Cigar (no Clip) in Aka-tamenuri Urushi finished ebonite, with a 14k single tone gold Broad nib which has been custom ground at Nibs.com to a Left Oblique. Very smooth writer, has seen minimal use since I purchased, with only two full inkings, flushed each time. Comes with a Platinum converter and accepts Platinum cartridges. With original box and kimono.
    As to color, the Nibs.com website says "The Nakaya Decapod Cigar Aka-tamenuri ST fountain pen is a reddish pen with ten facets and a smooth urushi finish. This design is uniquely well-suited to this style of layered translucent lacquer finishing, as the facets on these pens allow the underlying vivid red base color to show through." See the Nibs.com site for more information and specifications, https://www.nibs.com/pens/nakaya/nak...r-aka-tamenuri
    I will ship this pen insured within USA for $750. The current price for a new one (with a wait) is $812 plus $65 for the custom nib grind, total of $877, so this is a good bargain. I am willing to ship elsewhere upon determination and payment of any additional costs. Prefer postal money orders or certified bank check in payment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ed333; March 29th, 2023 at 02:33 PM. Reason: SOLD

Thanks

Default Re: Nakaya Decapod Aka-tamenuri

pen closed.jpgnib tip.jpgnib and feed bottom.jpgnib side.jpgconverter.jpgNew photos added taken by a friend with an iPhone...shows the nib grind

Thanks

bump

Thanks

I love the one Nakaya pen in my collection. If this had a fine nib, I would be all over this. So close

Thanks

Default SOLD Re: Nakaya Decapod Aka-tamenuri

SOLD