Quote Originally Posted by Deb View Post
These Newhaven Duofolds are tremendous value for money. Without seeing the rest of the pen I can't tell which type of button filler the other one is but by the look of it, I suspect it's an AF. The missing parts are relatively easy to come by.

I buy in eBay constantly and I find that there are many excellent sellers. Compared with a few years ago, buyers are very well supported if anything goes wrong.
These have arrived today, though I'll have to wait until I get back from work to test them. With the aerometric (complete) Duofold I had intended (if it was a suitable candidate) to send it to Pendleton Brown for a stubbing. However, it seems that the nib already has stubbish tendencies.

As for the other pen, the blind cap removed reveals a brass (?) button filler. Unfortunately whatever goes inside a button filler (and somebody can please enlighten me on what this might be) is missing. So I have body, section, nib, feed, and cap (missing clip and cap tassie). This nib alos looks stubby and slightly oblique.

Anywho, photos in a few hours!