Thread: Iroshizuku Tsuki Yo

Thanks

Default Iroshizuku Tsuki Yo

Inked up a cheap Baoer pen to check its quality. Flows smoothly and on the wetter side. Drying time is longer than most diamine inks ive written with. The colour is subtle blue black .

Sent from my SM-A336E using Tapatalk

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sureyboy For This Useful Post:

Carpio (June 1st, 2023), DrPenfection (April 30th, 2023), LizEF (April 29th, 2023), Lloyd (April 14th, 2023), Sailor Kenshin (April 29th, 2023), Yazeh (April 14th, 2023)

Thanks

Default Re: Iroshizuku Tsuki Yo

Toddlers are a fascinating group of young children who are at a crucial stage of their development. They are no longer infants, yet not quite children. They are curious, energetic, and eager to explore their surroundings. As they grow and learn, their needs change and evolve. Understanding the needs of toddlers is important for parents, caregivers, and educators alike. In this article, we'll explore some of the most important needs of toddlers. https://alltoddlerneeds.com/best-toddler-utensils/

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 698 Posts

Spammer reported.

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for that.
    I've been trawling for a good blue for a while now. I wanted it for the last pen I purchased, but then got side-tracked and didn't order the ink, just the pen.
    I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice, Oh, no. Not I.

So, my new pen arrived today, and I'm at a loss as to what colour ink to fill it up with.

Easily remedied, I'll fill it with the chigginfagginmugginfuglin blue ink I didn't buy..... again.

I've decided to do it the other way around this afternoon. I've ordered a bottle of 'Tsuki Yo' having viewed your post. Thanks again for your time.

Carpio
    "The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes” – Thomas Beecham