Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The changes to acid additionally tie

Thanks

Default The changes to acid additionally tie

From the jump, acid is 2k23 mt added advantageous as you mostly admission to “green” or shoot a perfect/excellent absolution in acclimation for your beforehand to go in. I’ve credible a few “whites” or hardly early/late absolution shots go in, but that’s been absolutely rare. Bodies that are accepting a adamantine time locking in their beforehand timing and absolution believability admission complained about this, but best players are absolutely blessed with the change.

Not accepting bailed out for mistiming your beforehand allowances anybody as it armament players to acquisition a beforehand that works for them, apprentice it, and stick with it. Mike Wang already authentic his position on not absent to abstract acid at all on Twitter.

The changes to acid additionally tie in with the new Jump Beforehand Creator arrangement that has been implemented this year, which has conflicting “Shot Attributes” aback creating a beforehand in the Animations menu.

Absolution Height, Absolution Speed, Arresting Immunity, and Timing Appulse are the areas that are graded on a calibration from A to F. The academy you administer to get your casting for ceremony area, the added baleful you can accede your beforehand to be.

Of course, that’s if you can lock in your beforehand and get your timing down. I managed to buy mt nba 2k23 actualize a beforehand aggregate with A- grades aloft the board, and I was apprenticed able to attach the timing.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,712 Times in 1,610 Posts

Default Re: The changes to acid additionally tie

more whale snot

Thanks

The words mostly seem to be English, but the meaning escapes me completely.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,654 Times in 1,132 Posts

I asked ChatGPT to summarize and render it into plain English and got this:

The text talks about changes made to the shooting mechanics in the video game NBA 2K23. The new system makes it harder to make a basket unless the player releases the ball at the right time, with perfect timing resulting in a higher chance of scoring. This change has been well received by experienced players, as it forces them to improve their skills and consistency. The update also introduced a new system for creating custom jump shots, which includes four categories graded from A to F, each affecting the success rate of the shot. The author of the article was able to create a custom jump shot with high grades in all categories and found success using it.
    But perhaps that's just another example of AI hallucination.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,253 Posts

I think there's a parallel universe existing on this forum. One I fail to understand completely.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,349 Times in 563 Posts

Pretty sure the OP was trippin' on that acid they posted about...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 249 Posts

I think that at some point the moderators simply went on a long-term vacation, or transferred their duties to AI.
    About fountain pens, inks and arts: http://lenskiy.org or watch on social networks
    FB: @ArtDesignPenS
    Pinterest: ArtDesignPenS
    Instagram: @andrew.lensky

Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 Times in 396 Posts

There are no moderators with the ability to deal with things like this. Maybe no moderators at all?

Visit Main Street Pens
    A full service pen shop providing professional, thoughtful pen repair....
    Please contact us by email, and not PM for repair inquiries.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Z For This Useful Post:

Jon Szanto (May 1st, 2023)

Thanks

Thanks! I thought I was having a stroke.....
    Teri Morris
    Owner, PEYTON STREET PENS
    www.peytonstreetpens.com

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terim For This Useful Post:

Jon Szanto (May 1st, 2023), Sailor Kenshin (May 4th, 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,042 Times in 4,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_Lensky View Post
    I think that at some point the moderators simply went on a long-term vacation, or transferred their duties to AI.
    See below...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Z View Post
    There are no moderators with the ability to deal with things like this. Maybe no moderators at all?
    There are NO moderators, and infact no one has had that separate duty since Dan Smith left, somewhere around 10 years ago. No, the only person who has control of the board is Eric Orozco, who long ago gave up caring about the day to day operations, and certainly about the 'health and welfare' of the board and the community here. He insists on retaining ownership while simultaneously flipping everyone off. It used to be if you reported the occasional spam he'd take care of it, but nothing works now.

It is one of the most baffling scenarios I've seen in my 30+ years on the net.

BTW, he is close friends with Brian and Lisa Anderson, and I would imagine will be at the Chicago show this weekend. Maybe someone who goes can ask him "WTF?"
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jon Szanto For This Useful Post:

BlkWhiteFilmPix (May 1st, 2023), fountainpenkid (May 3rd, 2023), Sailor Kenshin (May 4th, 2023), SlowMovingTarget (May 8th, 2023), TSherbs (May 1st, 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,042 Times in 4,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terim View Post
    Thanks! I thought I was having a stroke.....
    I'm glad you're not!
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thanks

All this spam just keeps reminding me of the "Space Herpe" from the film Ice Pirates (1984):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-me2inj1nNw
    Fortibus es in ero

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Marsilius For This Useful Post:

BlkWhiteFilmPix (May 24th, 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 598 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Szanto View Post

See below...

There are NO moderators, and infact no one has had that separate duty since Dan Smith left, somewhere around 10 years ago. No, the only person who has control of the board is Eric Orozco, who long ago gave up caring about the day to day operations, and certainly about the 'health and welfare' of the board and the community here. He insists on retaining ownership while simultaneously flipping everyone off. It used to be if you reported the occasional spam he'd take care of it, but nothing works now.

BTW, he is close friends with Brian and Lisa Anderson, and I would imagine will be at the Chicago show this weekend. Maybe someone who goes can ask him "WTF?"
    The unaddressed spam inundation seems to me to be driving a decline in posts to the forum. It would be wonderful if someone would ask him about it, if he's in fact still interested enough in the community to go to a pen show.
    Will
    If my p.m box is full, feel free to email me at dabantur@gmail.com.

Thanks

I wonder what kind of hit ratio the spammers get (not that it matters to them) but I'm curious if anyone has ever been intrigued enough to open an unrelated post.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 249 Posts

He still spends some time to this resource, I made these conclusions based on the fact that before russian invasion I freely entered to the forum, but after I can visit to the forum only through VPN. On the other hand, I assume that modern AI technologies can easily overcome old anti-spam protection. This requires constant modernization of the spam shield, which the owner simply does not want to spend time on. It is surprising that he refuses to delegate authority to a few verified permanent members of the community.
    About fountain pens, inks and arts: http://lenskiy.org or watch on social networks
    FB: @ArtDesignPenS
    Pinterest: ArtDesignPenS
    Instagram: @andrew.lensky

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew_Lensky For This Useful Post:

Sailor Kenshin (May 4th, 2023)

Thanks

See below...

Perhaps he intends for this forum to die. Does he have some preference for FPN, for example (I prefer the simplicity of this forum)? But yes, we'd have to ask him.
    "The world will little note, nor long remember, what we say here..." -- Abraham Lincoln, 1863

Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 562 Posts

There I was hoping this was a brilliant new ink colour.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SlowMovingTarget View Post

Perhaps he intends for this forum to die. Does he have some preference for FPN, for example (I prefer the simplicity of this forum)? But yes, we'd have to ask him.
    Did anyone who attended the Chicago Pen Show see and confront Mr. Orozco?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kazoolaw View Post
    Did anyone who attended the Chicago Pen Show see and confront Mr. Orozco?
    If they did, hopefully it would be to thank him for creating this forum and funding it for as long as he has. He didn't have to do that. Forums of all sorts are rapidly disappearing or becoming ghost towns. Maybe this one will be revived.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowMovingTarget View Post
    Perhaps he intends for this forum to die. Does he have some preference for FPN, for example (I prefer the simplicity of this forum)?
    I doubt it. FPGeeks seemed to have created as an alternative, a refuge for the many banned and disaffected. It was invaluable as an alternative to the Orwellian train wreck FPN became. Now we have Reddit /r/fountainpens/, along with various Facebook groups, Instagram, YouTube, and numerous pen blogs, but it wasn't always that way.

Quote Originally Posted by doris89592 View Post
    The changes to acid additionally tie in with the new Jump Beforehand Creator arrangement that has been implemented this year, which has conflicting “Shot Attributes” aback creating a beforehand in the Animations menu.
    Doris, I think you took a few hits of acid too many.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pendragon For This Useful Post:

Deb (May 18th, 2023), Scrawler (May 25th, 2023), Stands on Feet (May 18th, 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,367 Times in 3,978 Posts

Correct. Nor is there any current active administration. It is such a shame that this once decent fountain pen forum has been allowed to become a spammers paradise with no apparent way out of the gloom.
    Perhaps a large group of members should just start another forum and let the ship sink without trace?
    Last edited by Chrissy; June 6th, 2023 at 02:18 PM.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens