Thread: FS: Lamy Pur Aluminum & Lamy Studio Stainless Steel FPs (Steel F Nibs)

Thanks

Default FS: Lamy Pur Aluminum & Lamy Studio Stainless Steel FPs (Steel F Nibs)

For sale are Lamy Pur and Studio fps. The Pur is made of aluminum with a pin stripe design. It was used little and has no more than micro signs of use to the pen body and very light wear to the clip. The Studio is made of brushed stainless and has a polished metal grip (not the rubberized grip this version of the Studio normally comes with). It has some light wear but still presents very well. Both pens have steel F nibs. The one on the Studio is a Lamy Aion nib. Personally, I think its partially rounded shape fits the Studio and its rounded propeller clip better than the standard Lamy nib. Both pens are c/c fillers and will come with a cartridge. No box or papers. $40 for the Pur and $22 for the Studio, both including shipping in the USA. I will accept PayPal or a check/money order. If you are interested, please send me a private message. Thank you.

2 Lamys 1a.JPG2 Lamys 2a.JPG2 Lamys 3a.JPG2 Lamys 4a.JPG
    Last edited by Zhivago; June 16th, 2023 at 09:38 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Lamy Pur Aluminum & Lamy Studio Stainless Steel FPs (Steel F Nibs)

Bump.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Lamy Pur Aluminum & Lamy Studio Stainless Steel FPs (Steel F Nibs)

Bump, reduced to $40 and $22.