Thread: For Sale - Notebooks and Paper - Lots of Paper!!!

Thanks

Default For Sale - Notebooks and Paper - Lots of Paper!!! Now $75

Hi Everyone,

I have been bitten by the cleaning bug and I need to get rid of some things. Top of the list, is a box of miscellaneous notebooks and paper. I love paper almost as much as I love pens and, well, it's become sort of a problem. Anyway, I have the following that I would like to sell as a single lot.

1 - 8.5 x 11 leather bound Levenger Circa Notebook with the discs and some grid paper
    1 - 8.5 x 11 Levenger Circa Notebook with the clear plastic covers and discs filled with grid paper
    Roughly 150 sheets of Levenger 8.5 x 11 grid paper punched for circa notebooks
    Roughly 100 sheets of Levenger 8.5 x 11 lined paper punched for circa notebooks
    2 - 8.25 x 5.5 Levenger Circa Notebook with clear plastic covers and discs filled with lined paper. One has a scheduler and tab. 1 extra set of plastic covers
    Roughly 300 sheets of Levenger 8.25 x 5.25 lined paper punched for circa notebooks
    100 additional sheets of 8.25 x 5.25 lined paper punched for circa notebooks
    1 - 6.75 x 3.75 Levenger Circa Notebook with discs and grid paper.
    Roughly 500 sheets of Levenger 6.75 x 3.75 grid paper
    1 - 5 x 7 spiral bound notebook with lined paper and a beautiful painted cover. I'm going to say 100 sheets of paper but I could be wrong
    2 - 9.5 x 7.5 spiral bound project planner notebooks with lined paper and a blank box to the right for notes. Approximately 75 sheets each
    2 - 9.5 x 8 Cambridge spiral bound notebooks with hard covers and a magnetic flip cover to shield the paper. The have pen loops, plastic inserts to hold lose papers and an ID and couple of organizer pages
    1 - 10 x 7 French stitch bound notebook with deep tan pages and light green plants. I bought it at the Chicago Pen Show but it's too pretty to write on. Somebody else will get use out of it.
    1 - 9.75 x 7 hard bound notebook from the National Sporting Goods Association. It's filled with lined paper. The cover is navy blue with a tan edging that looks like leather.

Was asking $100, now $75 for the lot. The asking price does not include shipping. It is paper so it's quite heavy. I'll estimate the cost via USPS when I know where the package will be going. I don't use PayPal anymore but I do accept Zelle and Venmo. If you want to pay be check, I'll wait for the check to clear before I send the package.

If you have any questions or want additional pictures, let me know. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LSK333; June 21st, 2023 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Price Drop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LSK333 For This Useful Post:

Lloyd (June 6th, 2023)

Thanks

Default Re: For Sale - Notebooks and Paper - Lots of Paper!!!

Bump!

Thanks

Bump

Thanks

Bump