Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 Democrat Nominee

Thanks
    Thanked 2,205 Times in 1,433 Posts

Default Re: 2024 Democrat Nominee

Quote Originally Posted by SIR View Post

... though to be fair a lot of so-called 'leading' Democrats e.g. Harris, Clinton are equally incompetent, untrustworthy, and undeserving of the of the office of Pres.
    Neither one of these persons could win the primary for 2024. Clinton could not even beat Trump.

Neither party has strong, principled leadership with charisma and virtue and intelligence and "vote-ability" at the top. We've known this for years. Some candidates have some of these qualities, but not all of them. So, you pick your poison. In Trump's case, it's nightshade.

I've never defended Clinton or Harris or Biden. I feel that they each deserve criticism.

I actually think that Pete Buttigieg is the one prepping for another run in 2028. But what do I know. Maybe not.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,472 Times in 1,430 Posts

Both parties have strong, principled candidates. I wonder why the media doesn’t want any of them. The people seem to.
    "A truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,454 Times in 602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dneal View Post
    Both parties have strong, principled candidates. I wonder why the media doesn’t want any of them. The people seem to.
    It's pretty obvious to me why neither the media nor either party support or run anyone except sock puppets. (Trump's nomination and election were an anomaly, a one-off exception that would never have occurred except that the Beltway pundits and their masters didn't take him seriously.) It's clear to me that this country is broken. We the people have been lied to (and some of those lies are very subtle, lies within lies imbedded within recognizable bits of truth, crafted with remorseless psychological warfare and loosed on the public via the (ahem) entertainment industry, schools, the publishing industry, etc. ad nausea, and actualized in the form of social engineering) and manipulated so much that there is no longer an informed electorate capable of choosing its leaders. Big, big, big money -- globalist bankster money, which is to say, the institutionalized wealth of the incomprehensibly wealthy global "elites'" --- has its stooges, its propaganda, it's institutions and its laws in place, and the goal is to cripple society by polarizing it, fanning hatreds, disheartening people and destroying the moral fiber of society, especially among the young, to create as much chaos as possible, erase borders, strip away national identities, and merge everyone into a one world government totalitarian state. It's probably too late to stop it, I think.
    Quid rides? Mutato nomine de te fabula narratur. — Horace
    (What are you laughing at? Just change the name and the joke’s on you.)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to calamus For This Useful Post:

SIR (August 29th, 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,082 Times in 632 Posts

Gee. You know everything!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post

Thank you for the compliment. Hope you get that wax out of your left ear pretty soon.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,205 Times in 1,433 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by calamus View Post
    ....and the goal is to cripple society by polarizing it, fanning hatreds, disheartening people and destroying the moral fiber of society, especially among the young, to create as much chaos as possible, erase borders, strip away national identities, and merge everyone into a one world government totalitarian state....
    No, I do not think so. No to all of this. Are *pieces* of this true, *some* of the time? Yes, *to a degree.* But that is all. This strikes me, otherwise, as reactionary hyperbole. Let's just take for example your claim that global elites want to "create as much chaos as possible." That is not how capitalism makes its money, nor how vested monied powers protect and grow their wealth (generally speaking). Capitalism wants rule of law, predictability, and stability (not *equality*, of course).

Thanks

Thank you for the compliment. Hope you get that wax out of your left ear pretty soon.
    Yeah, you're right. This is not the place for ad hominem attacks.

Thanks

It's pretty obvious to me why neither the media nor either party support or run anyone except sock puppets. (Trump's nomination and election were an anomaly, a one-off exception that would never have occurred except that the Beltway pundits and their masters didn't take him seriously.) It's clear to me that this country is broken. We the people have been lied to (and some of those lies are very subtle, lies within lies imbedded within recognizable bits of truth, crafted with remorseless psychological warfare and loosed on the public via the (ahem) entertainment industry, schools, the publishing industry, etc. ad nausea, and actualized in the form of social engineering) and manipulated so much that there is no longer an informed electorate capable of choosing its leaders. Big, big, big money -- globalist bankster money, which is to say, the institutionalized wealth of the incomprehensibly wealthy global "elites'" --- has its stooges, its propaganda, it's institutions and its laws in place, and the goal is to cripple society by polarizing it, fanning hatreds, disheartening people and destroying the moral fiber of society, especially among the young, to create as much chaos as possible, erase borders, strip away national identities, and merge everyone into a one world government totalitarian state. It's probably too late to stop it, I think.
    pretty much all of what i would've said, but not just USA but the majority of 'western democracies'.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 724Seney View Post

Thanks

Classic wokie response. Pretty much their approach to everything.

Something "is" when they want it to be...... but it is not if they don't.

Go back to sifting through your pony poop Chipster. The sheep need the day off.

Thanks

Do you remember, a few minutes along, what you just posted?

Go back to sifting through your pony poop Chipster. The sheep need the day off.
    This is not the place for ad hominem attacks.

Thanks

Do you remember, a few minutes along, what you just posted?

Yep.

Unfortunately, the intent & meaning of my post were completely lost on you. Clearly the dots were not close enough together for you to comprehend.
    Or, in the finest Marxist tradition, you have jut chosen cut and pasted to meet your convenience as opposed to providing the proper context for anyone seeing your errant post as a "stand alone."

Regardless, it must be due to your exposure to too much pony poop fumes.
    Last edited by 724Seney; August 29th, 2023 at 04:46 PM.

Thanks

He forgot. 😂

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Naill View Post
    He forgot. ��
    Another brain dead day for brother Naill

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TSherbs View Post
    Let's just take for example your claim that global elites want to "create as much chaos as possible." That is not how capitalism makes its money, nor how vested monied powers protect and grow their wealth (generally speaking).
    You're missing the bigger picture. At their level, it's not about how to make more money. They already have more money than God. It's about power, and not because lots of money is cool, but lots of money and power is even cooler. It's about acquiring, consolidating, and using their power to further their agenda. And guess what -- they've made no secret of their agenda. They intend to kill off about 90% of the human race -- "useless feeders" Henry Kissinger called them. It's called the population reduction agenda. Hence elevate abortion and perverted sex to the level of a secular sacrament toward that end, use social engineering to turn as many of our kids into people who cannot procreate because they've been subjected to hormone "therapy" and irreversible surgery, and visit terrible wrath on those who oppose these and related abominations. The elites intend to "cleanse" the Earth of all the surplus human scum who are messing up the place, so that they can enjoy life among more pristine surroundings.
    Last edited by calamus; August 29th, 2023 at 07:02 PM.

Thanks

Another brain dead day for brother Naill
    It's hard to play nice sometimes, isn't it?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to calamus For This Useful Post:

Chuck Naill (August 30th, 2023)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SIR View Post
    pretty much all of what i would've said, but not just USA but the majority of 'western democracies'.
    Indeed. It is a global problem.

Thanks

It's hard to play nice sometimes, isn't it?
    Now wait a minute @calamus........ YOU are the one who proclaimed that this is no place for ad hominem attacks.... and then within the next 24 hours launched one yourself.
    So, yes, I agree it's hard to play nice sometimes.....and you've proven your point rather well.

Thanks

Just in case anyone wonders what I was referring (above, post # 118)

Thanks

Just in case anyone wonders what I was referring (above, post # 118)
    What are you talking about? Chip posted sarcasm and three emojis saying I'm crazy. I replied to that with a bit of humor, pretending that his sarcasm was meant as a sincere compliment, and suggesting that the emojis were not intended to insult me, but rather to inform us that he was trying to remove earwax with his finger. See the finger going round and round right by the ear?

Do you even know what an ad hominem attack is? Let me give you an example.

Person A: Well that's an interesting theory, but I'm afraid that Taft, not Wilson was president in 1912.
    Person B: You're a fucking asshole.
    Last edited by calamus; August 29th, 2023 at 07:01 PM.