Thread: Hamburg Pen Show 2023?

Thanks

Default Hamburg Pen Show 2023?

There seems to be very little information online about the Hamburg Pen Show other than date (October 3rd) and location (Museum der Arbeit). The date seems a bit odd, as 3 October is a national holiday, German Unity Day. The website for the event has a link for registration but that link is broken. Does anybody have any information about this show?

Thanks

Default Re: Hamburg Pen Show 2023?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaptrax View Post
    There seems to be very little information online about the Hamburg Pen Show other than date (October 3rd) and location (Museum der Arbeit). The date seems a bit odd, as 3 October is a national holiday, German Unity Day. The website for the event has a link for registration but that link is broken. Does anybody have any information about this show?
    I am hoping it is going ahead as I have made travel plans. Pretty confident it will, as this show is well established. It is held on the same Tuesday every year which is the national holiday you refer to. You can turn up and pay on the door (which is what I did last year).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to da vinci For This Useful Post:

Zaptrax (September 5th, 2023)

Thanks

I finally heard back from a Fountain Pen Aficionado here in Berlin and they have assured me the Hamburg Pen Show will be held on Tuesday, 3 October this year. See you there!
    Last edited by Zaptrax; September 5th, 2023 at 06:45 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaptrax For This Useful Post:

da vinci (September 5th, 2023)

Thanks

Some pre-made saunas come equipped with chromotherapy lighting or aromatherapy options. Chromotherapy involves the use of colored lights to enhance the sauna nana experience while aromatherapy introduces scents that contribute to relaxation and well-being.

Thanks

The pharmaceutical companies navigate complex scientific landscapes to bring innovative medicines to the market. Their contributions play a vital role in thetopsupplements treatment and prevention of diseases, improving patient outcomes and quality of life.

Thanks

Greatfull for the clarity and depth of information provided here. It's evident that a lot of effort went into crafting this post. Well done! Rice Purity Test