Thread: Diamine Inkvent Calendar 2023 Purple Edition

Thanks
    Thanked 10,479 Times in 4,007 Posts

Default Diamine Inkvent Calendar 2023 Purple Edition

The Diamine Inkvent Calendar Purple Edition will be available in stores later this month. I will be able to post reviews of the inks on 20th October for those who want to see them before they purchase. The ink reviews will be in a random order and not the opening order in the calendar.

Currently only the names of the inks are available and I can post them here:

Astral, Bah Humbug, Blizzard, Bucks Fizz, Cashmere Rose, Cinnabun, Early Dawn, Fireside Snug, Fortunes Gold, Glacier, Jacaranda, Lavender Frost, Masquerade,
    Merry & Bright, Moon Beam, Nightfall, Rainbows End, Raise A Glass, Sugar Snap, Sweet Dreams, Tinsel, Tranquility, Velvet Emerald, Walnut and Weeping Willow.

As in previous years these inks are all new and there will be an assortment of Standard, Shimmer, Chameleon and Scented inks. Once I can show you the colours I will post them on the Ink Reviews forum under spoilers in case some of you want to keep them as a surprise until 1st December.

Meanwhile, if you have any comments to make about the 2023 Inkvent Calendar please post them here. Thanks.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

junglejim (October 22nd, 2023), Lithium466 (October 11th, 2023), Morgaine (October 17th, 2023), Yazeh (October 11th, 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,289 Times in 2,265 Posts

Default Re: Diamine Inkvent Calendar 2023 Purple Edition

Looking forward to them

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yazeh For This Useful Post:

Chrissy (October 11th, 2023)