Thread: TWSBI Mini Nib Unit

Thanks

Default TWSBI Mini Nib Unit

I picked up another nib unit (M) for my TWSBI Mini Classic at the Dallas Pen Show Friday to replace my original 1.1 Stub unit that came on it when I purchased it earlier this year. Just got around to installing it today. I noticed that my original section was opaque black where the replacement one is clear. Pictures on the Goulet's website also show all of them clear. It looks ok on the Mini and performs wonderfully, but interesting that I did not notice it until I screwed the one off and the other on. Anyone else notice this or if TWSBI has solid black ones? Had a great time at the show, BTW.

IMG_4631.JPG

Thanks

Default Re: TWSBI Mini Nib Unit

My TWSBI mini is all black and not a demonstrator. I believe you may have the non demo part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Mags or Rob Maguire MB 149, 147, 146,144, Mozart, Boehme, Sailor Realo, Aurora Optima, Churchmen Prescriptor and Parson's Essential, Parker 51 1.3 mm stub, Parker Vacumatic 1939 OB Can, TWSBI's (540,580, Mini and Vac 700), Pelikan M 1000/800 Demonstrator 600/200 demoM/200 OBB, Visconti Rembrandts (2), Lamy, Cross, Watermans, Pilots, Sheaffer's, Omas 360 LE 84/360, GvFC, Esterbrooks J and SJ, Bexley Jitterbug, Taccia, Eversharp 1952 flex, Edison Herald, Franklin Christoph Piper.

Thanks

Well, just looked a little closer, the feed and nib just punch out. Swapped the new nib/feed into the original black section piece. All is well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to markt For This Useful Post:

Mags (September 23rd, 2013)

Thanks

I actually liked the clear demo section that comes with every nib unit. It allowed for a franken pen option.
    Kai

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished." -- Lao Tzu