Thread: The "Affordable Care Ac"...No wait, The Affordable PEN sale, #2

Thanks

Default The "Affordable Care Ac"...No wait, The Affordable PEN sale, #2

Hi All,

First PM or email reply that reads "I'll take the ___ pen" holds it pending PayPal payment within 24 hours. Negotiations and information requests do not hold a pen.

I can only check PM's/email intermittently during the day. Do not be concerned if I don't respond right away, I will eventually!

You can PM/Email me by going to my profile

Selling some of my pens that aren't getting much use anymore…interests change as we all know!

This is tray #2 of some good, usable pens that I'm selling at, what I think are, affordable prices. All pens are in working order unless otherwise stated.

DSC07177_copy.jpg

DSC07178%u00252520copy.jpg

DSC07179%u00252520copy.jpg

DSC07180%u00252520copy.jpg

DSC07181%u00252520copy.jpg

B2 Black Sheaffer Balance OS - Classic pen in good shape. Simple workhorse pen. Two-toned Lifetime fine nib. Your chance to get the larger OS model for only…… SOLD

B3 Parker Vacumatic -- Clean, Black Major, date code ".6" made in Canada, has Two tone Arrow Vac nib also marked "Made in Canada". Smooth fine nib. Vac mechanism is a little sticky, so it may need a new diaphragm. So in that scenario, SOLD

B4 Parker Vacumatic - Very clean Black Vacumatic Junior (? has 2 banded cap), with great barrel clarity! Has date of "6". Two toned Arrow nib, writes a fine line. SOLD

B5 Parker Vacumatic - Golden Pearl Vac Major, date code "8". Complete pen but needs restoration. SOLD

B6 Sheaffer Balance Senior (set) - The first of the OS Balances I believe, HUGE pen, with big #5 Fine Sheaffer gold nib. Pearl and Black color, it has a lot of discoloration on the barrel. The cap has cleaner color, but the band has significant brassing. I'm not a pencil user or collector so I'm throwing in the pencil! SOLD

B7 Sheaffer Balance Standard size (set) - Standard size pen, also in the Pearl and Black color. Barrel also with some discoloration, with the cap being cleaner in color, but with some brassing on cap band . Has a Fine gold Lifetime nib. also throwing the matching pencil. SOLD

Price includes Priority Mail , CONUS shipping.

I prefer to sell and ship to CONUS but will ship International.
    Please note for International buyers:

I ship International via PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL SMALL FLAT RATE BOX. MAY BE FASTER BUT NOT TRACKABLE. Cost is $5 to Mexico/Canada and $7 to the rest of the globe. Buyer assumes responsibility for lost package. Sorry, but this is just easier for me as I can print label from home and not have to deal with customs forms etc. and make a trip to the post office.

ALSO: I am not responsible for any added tariffs/taxes/duties charged by your astute Customs offices.

All pens are in working condition unless otherwise stated. No quibble return, full refund, if you don't like it just return it on your dime!

Paypal only please

Oh, and my items are for sale on multiple pen boards.

Rick
    Last edited by talkinghead; September 30th, 2013 at 09:22 PM. Reason: updating sold items

Thanks

Default Re: The "Affordable Care Ac"...No wait, The Affordable PEN sale, #2

ALL PENS HAVE SOLD IN THIS SET!!!!!

THANKS TO ALL THE BUYERS OF THIS SUCCESSFUL SALE. ENJOY YOUR PENS!!!!!

RICK