Thread: Looking to trade Lamy Safari pens & Nibs for Pilot Metropolitan Medium

Thanks

Default Admins please delete ty!

**********I'VE DECIDE TO KEEP THE LAMY PENS AND EVERYTHING ELSE HEREIN. Thanks for looking!************

Hello all!

I am new here, and I know it seems slightly suspect for a new person to automatically Post in the classified section but I really know next to nothing about fountain pens LOL I really don't have anything to contribute to the form knowledge-wise unfortunately, but I have learned a whole lot from reading here!

Anyways I bought these because they were inexpensive and I wanted to try out a bunch of different color inks being an artist. I have come to find I like the Metropolitans better than The Safaris, so if anyone wants to trade MEDIUM nibbed Metros even up please let me know. I also have some excess nibs and ink tubes if anyone is interested.

I have The Safaris in black white red blue mint green pink and yellow. I will give nib choices on a first come first served basis, as I have several extras including stubs. I have nibs in extra fine fine medium Broad and stub nibs in 1.1 1.5 and 1.9 I also have 23 of the blue black cartridges and 13 of the black cartridges.

Everything here is like new and barely used, I literally only used each one a few times to test colors. I have perfect feedback on eBay and excellent references on Reverb.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DavElectro; April 25th, 2024 at 10:49 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: Looking to trade Lamy Safari pens & Nibs for Pilot Metropolitan Medium

Also pictured are a FPR #6 Ultra Flex nib and a Noodler's Ahab flex nib which are up for trade.

Thanks

Default Re: Looking to trade Lamy Safari pens & Nibs for Pilot Metropolitan Medium

Hi,

I have a Pilot MR, European version of Metropolitan, which takes international C/C, but at one point in the past I have dropped with the nib down. I have straighten the nib, writes decent, but the nib it is still slightly bent, do you still want it?
    I do not need anything in exchange.

Not sure, but you have post same request on reddit too?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to usk15 For This Useful Post:

DavElectro (April 25th, 2024)

Thanks

Thanks for the offer that's very kind of you! I am actually going to cancel this post soon and just deal with the Lamys as they are and get used to them. I did not post this anywhere else, by the way.

Thanks again for the offer, I'm sure you'll find a good home for your Metro!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DavElectro View Post
    Thanks for the offer that's very kind of you! ...

Thanks again for the offer, I'm sure you'll find a good home for your Metro!

No problemo, can you post some of your art?

I don't need to part the Pilot yet...