Thread: FOR SALE: Qty. (6) Montblanc Writer's Edition Fountain Pens years 2016 through 2021

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default FS: Qty. (6) Montblanc Writer's Edition Fountain Pens 2016 through 2021 *LOWER PRICE*

NEW LOWER PRICES!

FOR SALE: Qty. (6) Montblanc Writer's Edition Fountain Pens years 2016 through 2021

Prices are as follows and in USD and include shipping to the United States (NO international sales at this time.):

2016 - William Shakespeare - SOLD

2017 - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry - SOLD

2018 – Homer - SOLD

2019 - Rudyard Kipling - SOLD

2020 - Victor Hugo - SOLD

2021 - Arthur Conan Doyle - $800.00 LAST ONE LEFT!

2021 - Arthur Conan Doyle Scarlet Red 50ml Ink - Qty. (2) available at $50 each LAST INK LEFT!

****NOTE: The Arthur Conan Doyle ink will NOT be available separately until if/when the pen sells.

I also have the matching collectible ink bottle for each year and those are priced at $50 each

NOTE: I will sell the ink separately but will hold off doing that until the pen sells to give the pen buyer a chance at the ink first.

I have been a member of FP Geeks for a long time however I'm more or less a wallflower.

I'm willing to take additional photos if needed and/or happy to do a FaceTime or other video call with a prospective buyer.

I'm located in the Dearborn, MI area and also happy to meet face to face if you're local to me.

All pens are in new un-inked condition and include all inner boxes, outer boxes, sleeves, booklets and papers. Ink bottles are also new/unopened.

I accept all typical forms of electronic payment as well as cash if face to face.

Here is a link to my Amazon Photos album with photos of each:

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...waZUGZWcZC25yf

Please send me a private message if you're interested.

Thanks!
    Last edited by fc2464; June 17th, 2024 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Lower prices