Thread: Stationery Fest

Thanks

Exclamation Stationery Fest

A relatively new and aggresive stationery retailer is doing what we might call a "pen show" in August. Far more than pens, they are covering the full stationery front. Also, rather than the usual weekend event, it's a Wednesday to Friday affair. The list of exhibitors is impressive (and sold out). They're also doing workshops/seminars (65 of them, I think).

I would attend if I could. Personally, I hope it's a grand success and is the first of many.

Stationery Fest, August 7-9, Brooklyn, NY.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brilliant Bill For This Useful Post:

josepllcs (June 18th, 2024), Yazeh (June 17th, 2024)

Thanks

Default Re: Stationery Fest

Maintenance and care are crucial for luxury watches. Regular servicing by skilled watchmakers ensures that japanese dragon eel these timepieces remain in optimal condition. Proper care, including cleaning and timely repairs, prolongs the life and preserves the value of luxury watches.

Thanks

Default Re: Stationery Fest

I've marked August 7-9 on my calendar for the Stationery Fest in Brooklyn, NY! I'm arranging my work schedule to make sure I can attend. I can't wait to see all the Slope Game exhibitors and participate in the workshops.