Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me decide my next purchase - M1000, Visconti HS, MB 1912, or Omas Paragon

Thanks

Default Re: Help me decide my next purchase - M1000, Visconti HS, MB 1912, or Omas Paragon

I think I have decided on the Visconti. The M1000 was close, but my M149 fills the role of large German luxury pen with piston filler. I love the look of the HS and it's different from my other offerings. I haven't ordered yet, but probably will in the next week or so.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WilsonCQB1911 For This Useful Post:

fountainpenkid (October 11th, 2013), Tracy Lee (October 12th, 2013)

Thanks

Default Re: Help me decide my next purchase - M1000, Visconti HS, MB 1912, or Omas Paragon

One thing to consider about the M1000-- Given the pens that you already like, it may not be a comfortable writer for you. I really like the size and feel of the MB 149, but the M1000 was not for me. It was not comfortable either posted or unposted. (The nib was great.) I would hesitate about buying a pen that large without trying it first unless you get it for a price that you know you can recoup if you turn around and sell it.
    Draw close. Hold hands. Life is short. God is good. - Jan Karon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WilsonCQB1911 View Post
    I think I have decided on the Visconti. The M1000 was close, but my M149 fills the role of large German luxury pen with piston filler. I love the look of the HS and it's different from my other offerings. I haven't ordered yet, but probably will in the next week or so.
    Great choice! I have one, and it is one of the few that I will never sell or trade.
    Draw close. Hold hands. Life is short. God is good. - Jan Karon

Thanks
    Thanked 2,290 Times in 837 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanyhenschel View Post
    Great choice! I have one, and it is one of the few that I will never sell or trade.
    I agree... and I too look at my HS Bronze and know it is a pen I will never sell. It is so unique and such a great writer as well as being indestructible.

I just love everything about that pen.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it once you get it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to earthdawn For This Useful Post:

Tracy Lee (October 12th, 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 Times in 669 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by earthdawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanyhenschel View Post
    I agree... and I too look at my HS Bronze and know it is a pen I will never sell. It is so unique and such a great writer as well as being indestructible.

I just love everything about that pen.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it once you get it.
    I second that!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

Thanks

Just received my HS bronze today and couldn't be happier. I got the fine nibbed one. It's a fantastic writer and a beautiful pen. I'm really really happy with it!!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WilsonCQB1911 For This Useful Post:

jde (October 27th, 2013), tiffanyhenschel (October 29th, 2013), Tracy Lee (October 27th, 2013)