Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reviewers United

Thanks

Default Reviewers United

Hi all...Here is a video of myself supporting my fellow reviewers and anyone that shares there pens with us. And I get a few points of my chest....

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to grandmia For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Adhizen (November 11th, 2013), Bogon07 (October 30th, 2013), cwent2 (October 28th, 2013), earthdawn (October 29th, 2013), everybodylovesbacon (November 24th, 2013), fountainpenkid (October 28th, 2013), Frank (November 21st, 2013), Goldfish (October 30th, 2013), GourmetPens (November 1st, 2013), hamag (October 29th, 2013), jde (October 30th, 2013), kaisnowbird (November 19th, 2013), KrazyIvan (October 28th, 2013), Mod_wolves (October 28th, 2013), penultress (November 2nd, 2013), Robert (October 30th, 2013), subramaniyam (November 9th, 2013), View from the Loft (October 28th, 2013)

Thanks

Default Re: Reviewers United

Bravo! Good on ya. I for one appreciate your videos and your commentary! And I have watched several of your how to videos for tips and guidance on how to do a repair.

Thank You - Keep up the good work

Warm Regards and Best Wishes
    Cw

“Life is short, Break the Rules.
    Forgive quickly, Kiss SLOWLY.
    Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably
    And never regret ANYTHING
    That makes you smile.”
    ― Mark Twain

Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 Times in 943 Posts

Steph, couldn't agree with you more. Keep up the good work and the same to the Dr.
    Fountain Pen Sith Lord | Daakusaido | Everything in one spot

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KrazyIvan For This Useful Post:

cwent2 (October 28th, 2013)

MisterBoll

Quote Originally Posted by grandmia View Post
    Hi all...Here is a video of myself supporting my fellow reviewers and anyone that shares there pens with us. And I get a few points of my chest....
    Thanks for the groovy video. I agree with you 1000%. I've subscribed to your channel.

Thanks

Completely agree with you Stef and good on you for standing up!

Love both your self and stephen for reviews. I watch your videos all of the time.

There will always be people with negative opinions no matter what you do.

Hope to meet you at the northern pen show next year in Chester and I'll buy you a pint!!

Thanks

I love that line, "Hey, get a life!!!". I agree that there are too many critics. It's much harder to create than to destroy. (OTOH, and I'm not referring to anyone in particular, sometimes a particular comment on a forum or video may need to be corrected so as not to encourage practices that are counterproductive. There's room for civilized discussion.)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dr.grace For This Useful Post:

jde (October 30th, 2013)

Thanks

Thanks a lot for the videos of Dr. Brown and Stef.
    Stef, you're my pen-guru
    Horacio

Thanks

I have been to fearful of the critics to do a review! Good for you- Some of us enjoy them greatly- It seems negative people are louder than satisfied ones!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cwent2 View Post
    Bravo! Good on ya. I for one appreciate your videos and your commentary! And I have watched several of your how to videos for tips and guidance on how to do a repair.

Thank You - Keep up the good work

Warm Regards and Best Wishes
    Many thank for your comments. I hope the videos you watched were helpful.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyIvan View Post
    Steph, couldn't agree with you more. Keep up the good work and the same to the Dr.
    Hi Ivan..Thank you for you kind words. You also keep up the good work you do.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBoll View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmia View Post
    Thanks for the groovy video. I agree with you 1000%. I've subscribed to your channel.
    Many thanks for your comments. Keep watching.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mod_wolves View Post
    Completely agree with you Stef and good on you for standing up!

Love both your self and stephen for reviews. I watch your videos all of the time.

There will always be people with negative opinions no matter what you do.

Hope to meet you at the northern pen show next year in Chester and I'll buy you a pint!!
    Many thanks for your comments and for watching. I will look forward to that pint, mines a John Smiths .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dr.grace View Post
    I love that line, "Hey, get a life!!!". I agree that there are too many critics. It's much harder to create than to destroy. (OTOH, and I'm not referring to anyone in particular, sometimes a particular comment on a forum or video may need to be corrected so as not to encourage practices that are counterproductive. There's room for civilized discussion.)
    Thanks. Im more than happy to be involved with a civilized discussion, unfortunately some people are not.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamag View Post
    Thanks a lot for the videos of Dr. Brown and Stef.
    Stef, you're my pen-guru
    Horacio
    Hi Horacio...A pen-guru, im honoured. Thanks for watching.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mommalisa View Post
    I have been to fearful of the critics to do a review! Good for you- Some of us enjoy them greatly- It seems negative people are louder than satisfied ones!
    DON,T be fearful, if your happy with the review and what you do then that is all that matters. Your so right that "negative people are louder than satisfied ones" .Thank you for watching.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,290 Times in 837 Posts

Ya know I got so worked up watching that video I needed a few days to think about it....

First, I dont understand why any video would be pulled because they thought you were doing it as an ad to sell the pen. There are THOUSANDS of videos on YouTube that are there for no other reason but to sell something!

Second, THANK YOU for reviewing the pens you do, especially if it is a rare pen that you might sell. The next person may not do a review or even share their experience with the pen to anyone. You doing a review preserves the ability to see it up close and personal. Agreeing wtih your thoughts on the pen is secondary to the video footage you provide of that pen!

How many reviews are there of a Vintage Conway Stewart Red Mottled Fountain Pen ... hmmm.. not many or maybe just 1 ... yours Steph! and thank you for preserving the ability for us collectors and lovers of the pens to go and see a rare gem.

Last... I'd love to meet up with you at the Feisty Goat for a few pints and talk pens!

Keep up the great work knowing we love the reviews!
    Last edited by earthdawn; November 9th, 2013 at 05:59 PM.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to earthdawn For This Useful Post:

ChrisC (November 17th, 2013), cwent2 (November 1st, 2013), dr.grace (November 2nd, 2013), Tracy Lee (November 2nd, 2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by earthdawn View Post
    Ya know I got so worked up watching that video I needed a few days to think about it....

First, I dont understand why any video would be pulled because they thought you were doing it as an ad to sell the pen. There are THOUSANDS of videos on YouTube that are there for no other reason but to sell something!

Second, THANK YOU for reviewing the pens you do, especially if it is a rare pen that you might sell. The next person may not do a review or even share their experience with the pen to anyone. You doing a review preserves the ability to see it up close and personal. Agreeing wtih your thoughts on the pen is secondary to the video footage you provide of that pen!

How many reviews are there of a Vintage Conway Stewart Red Mottled Fountain Pen ... hmmm.. not many or maybe just 1 ... yours Steph! and thank you for preserving the ability for us collectors and lovers of the pens to go and see a rare gem.

Last... I love to meet up with you at the Feisty Goat for a few pints and talk pens!

Keep up the great work knowing we love the reviews!
    Many thanks for your kind words. Be thankful that you are allowed to make your own mind up here on the FPG forum to what you want to watch or read. Unfortunately for my fans on the OTHER forum it appears that my last three videos have not been APPROVED by the powers that be and therefore can not be seen. Thank god we live in a free world !
    Thanks again
    Stef.
    PS A few pints at the Feisty Goat sound good.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to grandmia For This Useful Post:

Bogon07 (November 9th, 2013)

Thanks

Hmmm.... This is sad... Some of us here got into pens after seeing pen reviews. Thank you for your service to the writing instruments world!
    Regards,
    Sub

Senior Member I like mango pudding's Avatar
    Thanks

wow. I have to see your videos now. I didn't even know you existed till I clicked on this thread. I have a lot of watching to do.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subramaniyam View Post
    Hmmm.... This is sad... Some of us here got into pens after seeing pen reviews. Thank you for your service to the writing instruments world!
    Regards,
    Sub
    Hi Sub...Thank you for your comments. Im not sure it is sad, I think more pathetic is appropriate. Thanks for watching.