Thread: Conway Stewart Marlborough Classic Green Lever Filler LE #472/039

Thanks

Default Conway Stewart Marlborough Classic Green Lever Filler LE #472/039

Since I bought my 'Medical Sciences' Conway Stewart, I have been itching to buy another. So, a couple weeks ago I pulled the trigger and bought this beauty. This is one of CS's new lever fillers, a Marlborough in the gorgeous Classic Green, with 18K medium nib. Truly a lovely pen, and a good size, too.

MORE IMAGES BELOW

When I opened it up, I was a bit disappointed that the tines were not particularly well aligned. I spent a bit of time aligning and tuning the nib, and now it is an excellent, very smooth, semiflex writer. However, what makes this otherwise excellent pen a no-go for me is that it just doesn't hold enough ink to make me happy. So, it is going up for sale, and I will keep on looking for 'that perfect pen'. I bought the pen brand new unused a little over two weeks ago, and I have used the pen for a single day at work, and then cleaned it out and put it away.

This is a limited edition, numbered 472/039 (not sure what the two numbers refer to, but that is the ID on it).

It will come with box and papers.

I got an excellent deal on this pen. Listed at $580 on CS's website, I got it for $375.

I am putting this pen up for $280 (plus shipping) to reflect the low price I paid, and because it is no longer brand new. This is less than half of the list price. First 'I'll take it' gets the pen.

* SOLD *

Thanks for looking

Ken
    Last edited by drgoretex; November 3rd, 2013 at 09:11 PM. Reason: SOLD

Thanks

Default Re: Conway Stewart Marlborough Classic Green Lever Filler LE #472/039

I'll take it!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,593 Times in 1,021 Posts

That's a beautiful pen!!!!

Thanks

SOLD