Thread: FS: Montblanc Mozart BP, Montblanc 146 Pen Stand, Traveller Case, Mozart Case

Thanks

Default FS: Montblanc Mozart BP, Montblanc 146 Pen Stand, Traveller Case, Mozart Case

I am still thinning down some of my MB collection and have a few more items up for sale.

First, is a Mozart BP. This pen has been very lightly used and stored in a pen case for the rest of the time. Works perfectly. No refill. Asking $200.

Next is an unused lead crystal 146 stand. As you can see, there is some iridescent coloring on the top of the stand. I have seen similar stands that also have this coloring. I assume it is a characteristic of the material. Personally, I like the accent of the coloring. I have never used this stand, but bought it from and dealer closing his shop. It has sat in storage for some time. Asking $200.

Next is a 147 Traveller Case with 5 cartridges. The case is in very good used condition. No marks, scratches, etc. This will also fit a 146, 144/145 comfortably. Asking $100

Next is a Mozart 3-pen Lambskin case. I used this case once to see how my Mozart FP And BP would fit in it. Now, it is going to fund a new pen. Comes with original packaging. Asking $100.

Add $5 for priority shipping CONUS. Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks

Default Re: FS: Montblanc Mozart BP, Montblanc 146 Pen Stand, Traveller Case, Mozart Case

Man what a nice group! These ought to sell Fast for the money being asked!
    Mike

Visconti Last Lira aka Luigi Einaudi # 63 of 975, Stipula Yellow Da Vinci Carbon Fiber T, Stipula Model T, Vintage Fountain Pens, Delta Amerigo Vespucci LE F/P, Pelikan Special Edition Sahara F/P, TWSBI Micarta, Danitrio Mikado,Genkai Nakaya Decapodl Cigar, Watley in Woodgrain!, Marlen Yellow Liberty LE, Santa Fe Style Custom "51" Made by Ralph Prather - president New Mexico Pen Collector's Club