Thread: Ivory Celluloid and Black Acrylic Fountain Pen with 1.1mm Stub Nib

Thanks

Default Ivory Celluloid and Black Acrylic Fountain Pen with 1.1mm Stub Nib

Hi Folks,

Here's a pen that I finished a couple of weeks ago for fun - been away, so I hadn't got around to putting it up for sale until now.

This pen is made with this very beautiful 'faux-ivory' celluloid that is remarkable in its striking grain. I have framed the celluloid in black trim with slightly domed ends, and fitted the pen with silver coloured clip and nib to match the body materials.

The nib is a JoWo nib, polished steel, and a 1.1mm stub that I have smoothed. It writes very nicely, and with a decent line variation. I would be more than happy, of course, to swap out the nib for your choice of fine, medium, or broad steel at no cost (or could also grind a medium or broad smooth stub or cursive italic for an additional $20). I have only one 18K nib in stock, and it is a yellow gold fine.
    The fill system is cartridge/converter.

Oh yes - the dimensions are: capped 147mm, uncapped 132mm, max cap diameter 15.5mm, max barrel diameter 14mm. This pen is not designed to post, as I wanted to maintain a good barrel diameter for presence - it is plenty long enough to write very comfortably unposted.

I am asking $220 USD plus postage (about $20 tracked to US and Canada, at cost elsewhere). *SOLD *

Please send me a PM to claim it.

Thanks very much for looking!

Ken
    Last edited by drgoretex; November 27th, 2013 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: Ivory Celluloid and Black Acrylic Fountain Pen with 1.1mm Stub Nib

SOLD