Thread: 2 51's And 2 Preludes W/Custom Cursive Italic Nibs

Thanks

Default 2 51's And 2 Preludes W/Custom Cursive Italic Nibs

Up for sale are four pens, two Parker 51's and two Sheaffer Preludes. Both of the Preludes have custom cursive italic nibs from Pendemonium.

First up, a Parker 51 "Special" in black with Lustraloy cap. Sac is clean, cap is in good shape. A very nice user pen that has served me well. $65

Second, a Parker 51 Aerometric in teal with gold cap. There are a two dings in the cap, see the pics below. Another great writer with a touch more character than the other 51. $65

Third, a Sheaffer Prelude in copper with a broad 1.1mm cursive italic from Pendemonium. Very crisp nib with excellent line variation and very generous ink flow. There is a little bit of chipping of the finish at the end of the barrel from posting the cap, see the pic below. I will also include the original unmodified nib. $65

Last, another Sheaffer Prelude in silver with a medium 0.9mm cursive italic nib from Pendemonium. This nib is also very crisp, with excellent variation but is a tad more understated. I will also include the original unmodified nib, though the custom one is so nice you'll never swap it out...I never have. $65

Please see below for a writing sample from each pen. $65 each, or any two for $120, any three for $180, or all four for $240. All prices include shipping. Buddha not included.

Thanks

Hello
    are any of these pens still for sale?
    Thank you

Thanks

Sorry, I never took this thread down. All of them are sold.

Thanks

thank you for the update.