Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All users must accept rules to Market Feedback Forum before posting there

Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 2,841 Posts

Default Re: All users must accept rules to Market Feedback Forum before posting there

Quote Originally Posted by joolstacho View Post
    I do apologise.
    No apology required at all. In fact I asked the admin if he might possibly move it but we'll have to see.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Blog: inkyfountainpens

Thanks

Default Re: All users must accept rules to Market Feedback Forum before posting there

Chrissy where should I have posted my complaint about the thief? (even though it has nothing to do with the For Sale Market forum on this site).
    Last edited by joolstacho; October 14th, 2021 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverlifter View Post
    But what about items that have been negotiated and purchased 'off-site' which have gone wrong?
    Nothing to do with items advertised here, -Isn't it possible to post telling that story? (Or have I missed the point!)
    If the transaction began here, through a Wanted to Buy, sure. If not, then it has nothing to do with this site, so why would you want to post about it here?
    Silverlifter... whilst the transaction DID begin here it, wasn't in the WTB forum, so I presume I shouldn't put feedback in there, but it does have "to do with this site", in that a member here (that's why I would want to post about it here) sent me to a link to the thief who pretended to have what I needed.
    Hopefully Chrissy will put me straight as to where the post should have been posted.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 2,841 Posts

Hopefully Chrissy will put me straight as to where the post should have been posted.
    It makes no difference where a transaction happens. Feedback for any market experience should be posted in the Market Feedback forum. That's why that forum was started and why Dan posted this thread about the rules that will apply to it.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Blog: inkyfountainpens