Thread: Ebay Seller belfast-popeye (good experience)

Thanks

Thumbs up Ebay Seller belfast-popeye (good experience)

I just wanted to post about an ebay seller I encountered. I made a (for me) substantial purchase of C-S 'spares and repairs'. The lot arrived well packed and in a timely manner... I was utterly shocked to find several pens included as a bonus. I've never had that happen before. Pic of part of the lot I purchased is on top... the bonus pens are on the bottom. It's true that the bonus pens need some more substantial repairs than the C-S lot.. but I am chuffed to bits. I will definitely be back

Freebies: A lady sheaffer scripsert in paisley, a parker 25 flighter and a sheaffer snorkel (probably sending it out to be repaired since it's still slightly beyond my comfort level)...

Anyhow, thought I'd share. I'm impressed... and kind/generous ebay sellers are rare on the bounding main...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AnnieB For This Useful Post:

auto winder (December 24th, 2013), Jon Szanto (December 24th, 2013), kaisnowbird (December 24th, 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,039 Times in 4,010 Posts

Default Re: Ebay Seller belfast-popeye (good experience)

Nice, Annie. They could probably sense the kind of good person they were dealing with, and those are some lovely pens! (I'm a one-CS owner, but hope to change that in the next year or two...)

Congrats.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin