Thread: Peyton Street Pens

Thanks

Thumbs up Peyton Street Pens

I noticed there was no feedback on Peyton Street Pens or their ebay store Terim so I thought I'd share my thoughts. I've ordered from them numerous times and have never had anything but excellent experiences and superior products. I placed an order from them this Sunday, and somehow received the package on Thursday! This was with their regular free shipping, not expedited. They sell a good deal of NOS or refurbished pens and are always upfront with any aesthetic issues the pen may have which I appreciate.
    Overall I highly recommend their stores and will continue to purchase from them.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cookies For This Useful Post:

alc3261 (December 31st, 2013), carlos.q (December 30th, 2013), cwent2 (December 30th, 2013), dougb1426 (January 16th, 2014), Jon Szanto (December 30th, 2013), Marsilius (August 28th, 2014), orfew (December 30th, 2013), rpsyed (November 20th, 2014)

Thanks

Default Re: Peyton Street Pens

I second the "thumbs up" for Terri at Peyton Street Pens. I have purchased from her several times and always have had nothing but great service. One time I ordered (somehow) a pen that was actually out of stock. Terri quickly emailed me and we agreed that she would special order the pen for me, and that it would take about a month, as it was coming from India. I put a reminder in my calendar to call Terri in about a month, but before I could call her, she emailed me with the date when my pen would probably arrive at my office. I'm a happy customer, and I am thoroughly enjoying the Indian ebonite pens I've purchased there.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveE For This Useful Post:

Marsilius (August 28th, 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,039 Times in 4,010 Posts

Teri is the best. When I got (back) into fountain pens a little over three years ago, all of my first purchases were from her, and we've continued that forward. She is a delightful person and is growing her business in interesting directions, and should be a valuable resource to our community for a long time. Why, people could visit her site by clicking on Peyton Street Pens!
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jon Szanto For This Useful Post:

cwent2 (December 30th, 2013), Marsilius (August 28th, 2014), Murfie (December 31st, 2013)

just a little bird floating on a hurricane
    Thanks

I have also had several excellent experiences with Peyton Street Pens. Two thumbs up!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 556 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Szanto View Post
    Teri is the best. When I got (back) into fountain pens a little over three years ago, all of my first purchases were from her, and we've continued that forward. She is a delightful person and is growing her business in interesting directions, and should be a valuable resource to our community for a long time. Why, people could visit her site by clicking on Peyton Street Pens!
    Peyton Street Pens itself is a beautiful place. If you're ever in Santa Cruz (where PSP is located), contact Teri and see about a visit. Even better is to be in town when there's a Pen Posse.

Thanks

I've had nothing but good experiences with peytonstreetpens. They're great.

Thanks

I have bought from Peyton St Pens a couple of times - no problems at all.

Thanks

I concur with all the above posts. Teri does a wonderful job!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 562 Posts

I am very happy with my purchases, and service, from Terri.

Thanks

Me too also. Great experiences with Teri and her pens. Lovely person, a pleasure to deal with her.

Bonne Année!
    Last edited by Carole; January 7th, 2014 at 10:40 AM. Reason: sp.!

And if you listen very hard, the tune will come to you at last.

~L. Zeppelin

Thanks

All my dealings have been excellent, most recently with an great Eversharp Symphony. Sailed through British customs too!
    Kindest regards
    Timothy

Thanks

Thanks for the very kind words! We really do try our best.

I think of FPGeeks as mostly focusing on new pens, which is a small part of what we do, but I will try to participate more in the future.

Just to say "thanks," I have set up a special promo code to save you $15 on orders of at least $100. Use the promo code 'geeks14' during checkout and you'll see the discount. (You'll need to be registered and signed in to use the code.)

Thanks!

TERI
    www.peytonstreetpens.com
    Teri Morris
    Owner, PEYTON STREET PENS
    www.peytonstreetpens.com

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to terim For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

alc3261 (September 2nd, 2014), ChrisC (October 11th, 2014), Cookies (January 2nd, 2014), cwent2 (January 2nd, 2014), earthdawn (January 4th, 2014), Jon Szanto (January 4th, 2014), klpeabody (January 3rd, 2014), KrazyIvan (January 2nd, 2014), reprieve (January 2nd, 2014), rpsyed (November 20th, 2014), writingrav (January 2nd, 2014)

Thanks

Actually once had a chance to help Teri out. I saw
    on fleabay that she listed for sale an Omas Paragon in orange for those fortunate
    enough to join their Writer's Club. Had the opportunity to provide her with the right
    info on the pen. Also have her website bookmarked--I visit it from time to time.

John

Thanks

In my opinion Peyton Street has done an ingenious thing by importing Ranga ebonite pens from India and adding modern German and vintage gold nibs. The Indians make great ebonite pens but Indian nibs are just terrible. Also, the pens have been modified to take piston converters instead of just being eyedropper fillers; a very useful option.

Thanks

My interaction with PSP is different but every bit as excellent. Using search and past posts I formed the opinion that Teri would be an important source for vintage parts. I've reccomended her a few times now, and in each instance she was not only quick but had the right parts for good prices. When people sell lots of vintage pens you should assume they have access to the parts for them. At least Teri does.

Paul

Thanks

Had a question about a pen which was submitted after business hours last Thursday, with two subsequent questions about the pen I purchased and had delivery of said pen by that next Tuesday; professionally packaged on the same level as Levenger. Spot on information when answering my questions; quick and timely! I highly recommend them.

JMP