Thread: Mini Review: Booksling Mini Pen Holder

Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 Times in 943 Posts

Default Mini Review: Booksling Mini Pen Holder

Inspired by Tony Rex's post, I realized I have never reviewed my Booksling mini pen holder. The name is a little bit deceiving since it can hold large diameter pens. For the full review (all the pictures), please visit my blog but the full text of the review is in this thread.

The Everyday Innovations Booksling Mini Pen Holder review has been posted to www.inktronicsblog.com #inktronics #penholder #booksling by IvanRomero, on Flickr

I thought I would share this as it dawned on me that I have not reviewed it and I find it very useful. I have been using the Booksling Mini pen holder and works for even my biggest pens. It fits a Quo Vadis Habana just fine and I have been using it since 2011 with no issues. The pen is cheap and not why I bought it. I don’t think I have the pen anymore nor did I ever use it.

I like that it stretches quite a bit without damaging the elastic. It doubles to keep the notebook securely closed. It is a very simple design that works well with Pocket Moleskine sized notebooks but my Quo Vadis is slightly larger than that. Things I don’t like? Some pens like the Lamy CP1 are a little to skinny for it. You would need to clip it to the elastic for it to stay “secured”. It ends up being a bit floppy and so the CP1 stays home when I use this. My TWSBI 530, on the other hand, is quite happy with it.
    Last edited by KrazyIvan; February 7th, 2014 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Update photo
    Fountain Pen Sith Lord | Daakusaido | Everything in one spot

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KrazyIvan For This Useful Post:

Bogon07 (February 6th, 2014), hbdk (February 6th, 2014), inlovewithjournals (February 6th, 2014), jde (February 6th, 2014), Jeph (February 6th, 2014), Tony Rex (February 6th, 2014)

Thanks

Default Re: Mini Review: Booksling Mini Pen Holder

Nice - just ordered one. Thanks for sharing

Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 Times in 943 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hbdk View Post
    Nice - just ordered one. Thanks for sharing
    Thank you for reading.
    Fountain Pen Sith Lord | Daakusaido | Everything in one spot

Thanks

I agree, these are pretty great! I have several I bought to use with multiple notebooks when I used to do that. They are very good and the elastic doesn't go loose or anything. Doubles as a place to tuck extra bits 'o' paper floating around. only thing is you need to remove them to open the notebook, so if you want something to act like a built-in pen loop, this probably isn't it. Otherwise awesome!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Plume145 For This Useful Post:

KrazyIvan (April 5th, 2014)