Thread: Cheap pen bag for notebooks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,870 Times in 811 Posts

Default Cheap pen bag for notebooks

A few days back I stopped over at a local OfficeMax to browse around. As I was leaving, I noticed a "DiVoga accessory bag" that looked like it would wrap around a notebook or iPad cover. As they were only $2.49 each, I bought 3 in different colors (grey, purple and green).

2bags.jpg

When I got home I tried them on both my A5 Rhodia and my Gen. 1 iPad cover and they fit very well! You can store up to a Lamy Safari, even though it is a little tight. Smaller pens will feel right at home.

wpen.jpg

I don't know how durable these bags may be. The bag material is some kind of felt and the elastic is strong. I would not place more than one pen in the bag to avoid scratching.

In conclusion: a nice cheap alternative to safely keep a pen next to your notebook.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to carlos.q For This Useful Post:

Bogon07 (February 10th, 2014), cwent2 (February 10th, 2014), da vinci (February 11th, 2014), inlovewithjournals (February 10th, 2014), Jon Szanto (February 10th, 2014), kia (February 10th, 2014), Mags (February 10th, 2014), onepuff (February 10th, 2014)