Thread: you're not fooling anybody when you say what happened was a natural disaster...

Thanks

Default you're not fooling anybody when you say what happened was a natural disaster...

Thanks

Default Re: you're not fooling anybody when you say what happened was a natural disaster...

I'm so old I remember the original rerun (nice oxymoron) on Sunday morning "Creature Features."

This one looks rather fun (and not dubbed), but I gotta give some props to the originals for a couple of nightmares.

Thanks

Default Re: you're not fooling anybody when you say what happened was a natural disaster...

Quote Originally Posted by kia View Post
    I'm so old I remember the original rerun (nice oxymoron) on Sunday morning "Creature Features."

This one looks rather fun (and not dubbed), but I gotta give some props to the originals for a couple of nightmares.
    I like the casting so far: Ken Watanabe (Tampopo, The Last Samurai, Inception) David Strathairn (Silkwood, The Firm, L.A. Confidential), and Bryan Cranston. Also stars Akira Takarada, who was in the original 1954 Gojira (aka Godzilla, pre raymond burr).

Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 Times in 943 Posts

It's on my "I 'wanna' watch" list.
    Fountain Pen Sith Lord | Daakusaido | Everything in one spot

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 1,647 Posts

Movie night, here we come!!!
    "Nolo esse salus sine vobis ...” —St. Augustine

Thanks
    Thanked 2,049 Times in 790 Posts

I want to see this one too! The husband rolls his eyes and isn't interested. Girl's night!
    ---
    Current pen rotation: way too many!

Thanks

True IMAX. Giant Screen. Stadium Seating. 68th and Broadway, Manhattan.

-d
    David R. Isaacson, MD

http://www.vacumania.com : Sales site for guaranteed, restored collectible pens.

The Fountain Pen Board /FPnuts : Archived Message Board with focus on vintage.

The Fountain Pen Journal: The new glossy full-color print magazine, published/edited by iconic fountain pen author Paul Erano.

Facebook pen group "Fountain Pens"/FPnuts: Davey's casual Facebook group for collectible pens.
    31000 members and growing. World's heftiest daily vintage pen eye candy

Thanks
    Thanked 2,016 Times in 837 Posts

Sweet. Godzilla is back! I too remember the cheesy reruns on tv. I loved it! Gosh I hope this movie is a good mix of cheese and enjoyable characters. As a scifi fan, the scifi movies have been far and few between.

Thanks

might as well put this one here..., first trailer that showed up last november:

http://superdimension.net/downloads/go.mp4

we knew the world would not be the same. a few people cried. most people were silent. i remembered the line from the hindu scripture. vishnu takes on his multi armed form and says, now i am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 85AKbN For This Useful Post:

View from the Loft (February 27th, 2014)

Thanks

Maybe I'm in a teeny tiny minority camp here, but I quite enjoyed the 1998 version. This new Godzilla seems really oversized and I have a suspicion that the creature itself will not have as much personality.